V,B
4_572432.jpg

Wide Receiver
Homestead, FL (Homestead )
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 190
CLASS OF 2014

Ermon Lane
Ermon Lane - Yahoo! Sports

Big time WR prospect for 2014. He has offers from just about every relevant, major football program in the country already. He doesn not have a UT offer at the moment, but there was also a time last year when we hadn't offered MarQuez North until pretty late into the 2013 recruiting cycle. Then again, he is going to be tough to pull out of FL. I'm not sure, but I think he's getting a lot of attention from Miami.

Maybe HG could update us a little with more detailed information.

Any relation to Marlin Lane? I know common last name but both are from Florida although long distances away.

Florida is notorious for having multiple talents from the same family tree even spread throughout the state. Many!

Btw, Marlin Lane is about to go straight up beast this year with new staff. He will finally prove his recruiting hype.

Homestead is a UM stronghold but L'ville has done well there the last few cycles.

Not much out there about Ermon atp bc he doesn't do many interviews. UM and Clemson are the teams that have been mentioned the most. EL is one of those kids that you should follow around Dec or Jan bc he'll be all over the place early with camps and visits.

4_572432.jpg

Wide Receiver
Homestead, FL (Homestead )
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 190
CLASS OF 2014

Ermon Lane
Ermon Lane - Yahoo! Sports

Big time WR prospect for 2014. He has offers from just about every relevant, major football program in the country already. He doesn not have a UT offer at the moment, but there was also a time last year when we hadn't offered MarQuez North until pretty late into the 2013 recruiting cycle. Then again, he is going to be tough to pull out of FL. I'm not sure, but I think he's getting a lot of attention from Miami.

Maybe HG could update us a little with more detailed information.
Has dreads UM lock IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
247 has him as the #1 wr in the country

hopefully him and bronson become friends when the camps start up

Last edited:
247 has him as the #1 wr in the country

hopefully him and bronson become friends when the camps start up

Hopefully he realizes good WRs don't go to UF, they go to WRU.

G Jones
D Mo
Hunter
Da'Rick
CP
Croom
Bowles
Jenkins
North
Harris

I'll put the last 4 years of our receivers up against any program in the country.

Reactions: 3 people
Hopefully he realizes good WRs don't go to UF, they go to WRU.

G Jones
D Mo
Hunter
Da'Rick
CP
Croom
Bowles
Jenkins
North
Harris

I'll put the last 4 years of our receivers up against any program in the country.

lets see what our guys do this yr we brought in great WR class this yr and lookout for demarcus robinson he EE'd and will play alot next yr imo

will grier coming in and reyshene bronson

go to 2:18 see a beast in the making when he gets some a just lil muscle aj green?
RecruitingNation: Under Armour Combine Recap - YouTube

lets see what our guys do this yr we brought in great WR class this yr and lookout for demarcus robinson he EE'd and will play alot next yr imo

will grier coming in and reyshene bronson

go to 2:18 see a beast in the making when he gets some a just lil muscle aj green?
RecruitingNation: Under Armour Combine Recap - YouTube

:) I know y'all brought in a good WR class this cycle. UF needed that in the 2013 class for sure. I fully expect UT to have a tough time pulling the best talent out of FL in 2014. The state is loaded at skill positions, and the in-state schools will be battling for all of them.

HG you think bronson will attent the big camps with ermon lane? will he be recruiting him for us sorry vols im not tryin to stir **** up talkin on your board i just gotta know

grier will be recruiting big time i know hopefully nc has some good wr's

HG you think bronson will attent the big camps with ermon lane? will he be recruiting him for us sorry vols im not tryin to stir **** up talkin on your board i just gotta know

Bronson went to Miami's camp last week. I hope he sticks throughout, but he seems kinda flaky. Not necessarily the type to be recruiting others. Hope I'm wrong though.

Bronson loves Champ and joker but his his hs staff are Noles and he plays on a 7 on 7 team coached by a former Cane. Going to be a long battle to keep him. Staff just has to stay on him and get him to campus as much as possible.

Congrats Miamicane, great pickup.

From the NLA 7v7 this past weekend - 247
Ermon Lane, WR, Homestead (Fla.) -- For the most part, the No. 1 receiver in the 247Composite lived up to the hype. The 6-feet-3, 193-pound Lane has a big body and was a difficult matchup for most defensive backs on hand. He's physical at the line of scrimmage, used his speed and footwork to get open deep often, and made some excellent catches downfield.

Per ESPN.

Watch List WR Ermon Lane has 6 standing out: #FSU #Canes #Gators #Bama #Clemson #LSU #Georgia

However there is 7 teams listed lol

VN Store

Back