'14 FL ATH Brandon Powell

With the latest about our OV limit getting close we shouldn't have used on here. He admitted he came just for fun

If he has an "announcement" when he is already committed to a school, he will not be going to that school. I remember that happening to us a couple of years ago.

Do not share this thought in Davonte Lambert's thread please. Let's hope this thought doesn't apply to his recruitment.

Do not share this thought in Davonte Lambert's thread please. Let's hope this thought doesn't apply to his recruitment.

Since he is staying with his Miami commitment should we let the mouth breathers in Lambert's thread that just because a committed player has an announcement doesn't mean he is switching schools? They crazy over there.

What is this business about us being close to the limit on OV's. I miss something?

The NCAA probation we are on cut into the number of OV's that could be made this year. It was always something I was concerned with having guys we know would end up elsewhere in on an OV just to enjoy the yacht rides, food, and girls. Trying to flip kids who were never coming here takes an OV spot from a kid who may actually consider the Vols.

The NCAA probation we are on cut into the number of OV's that could be made this year. It was always something I was concerned with having guys we know would end up elsewhere in on an OV just to enjoy the yacht rides, food, and girls. Trying to flip kids who were never coming here takes an OV spot from a kid who may actually consider the Vols.

How many more years do we this restriction?

You never know what happens if you get a kid on Campus.. We tried, and it didn't work... oh well... Obviously Butch thought it was worth it

Last edited:
Agreed
The OV limit shouldn't be an issue.

I believe once all the commits visit they will be left with 7 OV's to use, which wont be an issue at all considering this class is pretty much full and a few guys you are waiting on like Scott and Jackson have already used their's.

It'll actually be interesting to see who they bring in with those remaining OV's if they decide to use all of them.

Having trouble with his transcripts and getting into Miami.

Supposedly will be switching to Florida tomorrow. I think this is good news for us, because that means Derrell Scott looks less at Florida. Or, I hope it does

Having trouble with his transcripts and getting into Miami.

Supposedly will be switching to Florida tomorrow. I think this is good news for us, because that means Derrell Scott looks less at Florida. Or, I hope it does

Here's hoping he can get into Miami, cause D Scott is ours regardless!

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 1m
ATH Brandon Powell said he is thinking things over and will decide, likely tomorrow, whether he will enroll at #UF or #Miami. #Canes #Gators

VN Store

Back