'14 CA CB Adoree' Jackson (Signed with USC)

no way we are getting this guy. just another elite 5 star that flirts with us but has no intention of coming here. ain't no chance in hell we getting him.

no way we are getting this guy. just another elite 5 star that flirts with us but has no intention of coming here. ain't no chance in hell we getting him.

Way to remain positive! :rock:

....of course we do have 2 five stars on campus now but I don't want to interrupt because you are on a roll!

Reactions: 3 people

you_get_the_hell_out_first_oc-33051.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Numbers on NSD do not matter, its the numbers when its time to enroll. So a current player would be "encouraged" to transfer at the end of spring practice

That's false.

Whatever number we have for this class, IMO its 32, if that many kids sign in NSD then no one else can sign after that

That was the point of my post.

Would the staff cull one signee to assure AJ a spot if he waited until after NSD to make a decision??

That is a legitament questions and asking a current player to hit the road isn't the answer

I might be wrong but I believe you can sign 25 each semester, so since we signed 14 early enrollee's we can have 25 sign on signing day, adding up to 39...

Reactions: 1 person
That's false.

Whatever number we have for this class, IMO its 32, if that many kids sign in NSD then no one else can sign after that

That was the point of my post.

Would the staff cull one signee to assure AJ a spot if he waited until after NSD to make a decision??

That is a legitament questions and asking a current player to hit the road isn't the answer

If he wants to come here the staff will find a way. You don't turn talent like that away.

Early entree's relate to how many open slots there are by early graduates and transfers from before the season began. Must stay under 85 scholarships

Back counting means they are applied to last years class.

We had 14 slots we could fill early, but only some of those are actually back counted to last year.

Our number should be 32-35 depending on grey shirts, blue shirts, walk ons, and any other loopholes we can find

Early entree's relate to how many open slots there are by early graduates and transfers from before the season began. Must stay under 85 scholarships

Personally I believe early entrees relate to how some servers fail to give me adequate time to enjoy an appetizer.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back