'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Several long time posters on the Michigan board are calling Auburn as well. They were making ban bets yesterday they were so sure Green was going to be a tiger.

I mean, he used to be an Auburn lean at one point right? Honestly, from a proven SEC coaching standpoint, especially offensively, Auburn probably had the biggest upgrade with Malzahn. Plus he brings them into his top 3 so late in the game.

Idk, I feel like he goes SEC. Really hoping Graham can finally get his guy. From a RB recruiting standpoint, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks Graham has disappointed a little bit. Hasn't pulled that big name yet. But I have to say he is well deserving of his pay just on his coaching alone. Neal and Lane looked much improved this year.

I mean, he used to be an Auburn lean at one point right? Honestly, from a proven SEC coaching standpoint, especially offensively, Auburn probably had the biggest upgrade with Malzahn. Plus he brings them into his top 3 so late in the game.

Idk, I feel like he goes SEC. Really hoping Graham can finally get his guy. From a RB recruiting standpoint, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks Graham has disappointed a little bit. Hasn't pulled that big name yet. But I have to say he is well deserving of his pay just on his coaching alone. Neal and Lane looked much improved this year.

Graham as a coach has done very well. As a recruiter, I am waiting to judge him. With the turnover here, recruiting was bound to suffer. I think we will be able to judge CJG as a recruiter next year for sure. See how we finish this year out and see if he can get us a certain in state RB who will hold offers from about every school in the country(Hurd).

Graham as a coach has done very well. As a recruiter, I am waiting to judge him. With the turnover here, recruiting was bound to suffer. I think we will be able to judge CJG as a recruiter next year for sure. See how we finish this year out and see if he can get us a certain in state RB who will hold offers from about every school in the country(Hurd).

Yeah he has to pull Hurd if he wants my approval as a great recruiter. Especially with how Butch is making the push to lock down the state.

He'll be just fine at recruiting

I believe so too. But since he's been at UT, and just concerning RBs, how do you feel like he's done?

And I realize we haven't finished this cycle and he could very well land that big name come this weekend. Sure hope he does!

Farrell never knew. He just says the right thing to keep people interested and following it on rivals.

I want to believe that any elite running back wouldn't want to go far from the SEC. We also have mom on our side so I believe we have as good a chance as any.

For some reason though, I feel like Auburn could surprise everyone here.

I think the same thing...:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I believe he will be a Vol. Remember momma wants him closer, and if its that close.

Coach Graham needs to kill it in the in home with DG and Mom.

The SEC hopefully has that appeal to bring him to Rocky Top.

The "mom wants him closer to home" argument is over blown.

Landon Collins mom said on national television that she thought her boy made a mistake chosing Bama over LSU.

Guy's got to do what he's got to do.

Reactions: 2 people
The "mom wants him closer to home" argument is over blown.

Landon Collins mom said on national television that she thought her boy made a mistake chosing Bama over LSU.

Guy's got to do what he's got to do.

I think his girlfriend had something to do with that. Had to listen to one of the women in his life. He chose the girlfriend.

VN Store

Back