mooreaj21

Runningback
Nashville, TN
Ensworth
HT: 5'9
WT: 160

Scout Profile

So. Film

Could be one to watch early for the '13 class, same high school as Vol signee Antonio Richardson, & current Vol prospect Corey Batey.

Runningback
Nashville, TN
Ensworth
HT: 5'9
WT: 160

Scout Profile

So. Film

Could be one to watch early for the '13 class, same high school as Vol signee Antonio Richardson, & current Vol prospect Corey Batey.

Impressive film. Looks really fast. Do you know his 40 time? Heard rumors this kid may transfer to a Rutherford County school. May just be a rumor.

That sophomore tape is sped up to make him look faster than he really is... very easy to tell. good athlete though

I think this is the kid my friend told me about during the season last year. A lot of people around Nashville apparently think this kid's offer list will be elite come his senior year. Only I think he is class of 2014, not 2013.

I personally played against Corn for two years now and I can tell you he is the.real.deal. Explosive cuts and major speed out in the open. Kid will not be playing football though. He is a much much much better basketball player(dunked on my team). Hate to say it but Batey and him are tight. He doesnt know Tiny that well though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

His future is better as a football prospect according to someone who knows both.

Just don't see him playing at UT if his future is as a corner. He's shorter than we like. If they like him on offense, that's a different story.

I don't care how well he knows Batey, he will not be going to Vandy after he sees how they do this season.

i grew up with his dad, still talk to him some and have watched this kid play since he was 6 yrs old. his dad is a UT fan i know that. no way hed play at vanderbilt, i know that. very athletic family. dad and uncle both were good football/basketball players at oakland (on some great oakland basketball teams). aunt played hoops at MTSU

as others have said i think hed prefer to play basketball, probably at MTSU. doubt he grows much.

Thanks for the info, Ocho! I know MTSU and some other small schools have shown him some love for basketball, but he will probably get some big time offers in football.

My brother played against him back when they were much much younger, probably like 6th and 7th grade and back then, he was just head and shoulders above everyone. One of my brothers friends is friends with him and says that he would rather play basketball but that he realizes he has chance to go bigger in football, and that it would be hard to turn down some major college football offers, if he gets them.

Is playing on CSS against Jalen Ramseys team, Elder is putting on a show. 204 yards rushing & 76 receiving w/ 4 minutes left in the 3rd.

Just had a 63 yard receiving TD. 343 yards total offense so far. 3:32 left in the 3rd

VN Store

Back