'13 SG Detrick Mostella (UT signee 5/7/14)

I hope I am wrong, but I don't see this dude ever playing for the Vols.

Debbie-Downer.jpg

I hope I am wrong, but I don't see this dude ever playing for the Vols.

I hope you are wrong. Our coaches must have felt good about him being cleared. Sometimes there are issues that have to be worked out.

do you have any reason to hope you are wrong with the except that the NCAA Clearinghouse is looking at it like they do all cases in this type of situation.

For some reason I just have this feeling that Mostella will never be cleared to play here and his commitment was nothing more than a show to drum up approval ratings and excitement for the basketball team in lieu of what could be a very down year.

Reactions: 1 person
For some reason I just have this feeling that Mostella will never be cleared to play here and his commitment was nothing more than a show to drum up approval ratings and excitement for the basketball team in lieu of what could be a very down year.

WOW, we have 2 'Debbies.'

:eek:hmy:

I don't think he will be cleared either
Dude you're one of the most negative people on this forum. You rarely have anything positive to say about the Vols. Even when we were winning you were one of the ones complaining about our run. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 5 people
Dude you're one of the most negative people on this forum. You rarely have anything positive to say about the Vols. Even when we were winning you were one of the ones complaining about our run. I just don't get it.

13k posts since 2010. Not much going on so probably just sits around and whines.

That said, there is a very real chance he's right on this one.

Reactions: 1 person

Hahahahahaha

We need some positive attitudes up in here. Dude is a stud we need to think positive. Thinkin negative gets u what that's right negative results
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We need some positive attitudes up in here. Dude is a stud we need to think positive. Thinkin negative gets u what that's right negative results

If the Negs are Debbies should we call the Pos Donnies.
If so there are more than enough Donnies to offset a few Debbies who are a little worried about things.
Cut um a break.
Thinkin ain't got nothin to do with results.
Action. Reaction.

If so there are more than enough Donnies to offset a few Debbies who are a little worried about things.
Cut um a break.
Action. Reaction.

Negative Nancies and Positive Patties. Thats how I've always seen it.

Cut um a break.
Action. Reaction.

Don't care what there called. This is the time to be positive we basically are starting over well again lol so why keep sayin a top 50 is not gonna get in over and over.

Don't care what there called. This is the time to be positive we basically are starting over well again lol so why keep sayin a top 50 is not gonna get in over and over.

Won't have any effect on whether he does or doesn't get in.
It's up to Mostella and whether he's done enough.
He may. He may not, but you being negative or positive won't decide it.
Come into the REAL world.

Reactions: 2 people

Never said it was gonna decide read my post again it was saying stay positive not negative

Exactly. What the hey is up with these people who think their feelings affect these outcomes? Sure, maybe if you click your heels together and think happy thoughts Mostella will suddenly qualify.

VN Store

Back