'13 OH OL Dylan Wiesman (UT signee)

Dylan on the scene today, tweeted this

BFfX5MbCAAEaXSA.jpg:small

"It was my first time in a game atmosphere really and I was blown away," Wiesman told InsideTennessee.com exclusively. "The bottom bowl was full and it was still huge. It was like nothing I have ever seen. I was just blown away. Everyone was so into it. I really just can’t wait to get here."

Wiesman, who has grown close with fellow offensive line signees*Brett Kendrick*and Austin Sanders, said it is as if the 2013 class has known each other for years, not months.

"It is awesome," he said of the bond. "It is like we have known each other for the longest time. We were all just sitting together and joking around. We just can’t wait to get down here. Just one more month and we will all be here."

"It is good to know," he said. "I knew coach Jones was going to turn things around here and now we are getting the players to do it. I am one of those kids that doesn’t believe in the star thing. If you just come here and put your time in I feel like we are going to be one of the top teams in the country soon."

"You can see guys like*Eric Berry*and some of the other guys really care about Tennessee," he said. "They want to see Tennessee and us do well. It is exactly like a family. Once you are a Vol, you are a Vol for Life and it just shows that on a bigger scale."

-scout

Reactions: 7 people
Vacation. P’shaw. Rest. Never. Relax. No dice.

While Dylan Wiesman never said summer break is for wimps in so many words, listen how loudly his actions speak.

Here’s a guy who commuted to the high school Division I state track and field championships in Columbus not from his Colerain Township home, but from his Knoxville, Tenn., dorm because he was already two weeks into college courses at the University of Tennessee.

No rest for busy Sportsman recipient Wiesman

Reactions: 7 people
Vacation. P’shaw. Rest. Never. Relax. No dice.

While Dylan Wiesman never said summer break is for wimps in so many words, listen how loudly his actions speak.

Here’s a guy who commuted to the high school Division I state track and field championships in Columbus not from his Colerain Township home, but from his Knoxville, Tenn., dorm because he was already two weeks into college courses at the University of Tennessee.

No rest for busy Sportsman recipient Wiesman

Glad to have this awesome kid and the rest that are coming with him.....things are really turning around....BOOM again.

Reactions: 2 people
Assume he does shotput or discus?

Those events require a good deal of athleticism. You can win a weak region on pure strength but the dudes who qualify for state always have quick feet and explosiveness.

VN Store

Back