Position: S
Year: Class of 2013
High School: South Panola HS
(Batesville, MS)

Scout.com: Antonio Conner Profile
Antonio Connor - Yahoo! Sports

Antonio Connor Highlights 1 - Rivals.com Video

Scout.com: Media Player

Holds a UT offer along with Bama, Miami, LSU, MSU, OleMiss, TxA&M, Purdue, Ore, ND, UGa & FSU.

2010 Named 1st Team All-State by the Clarion Ledger.

Named 6A 1st Team All-State by the Mississippi Association of Coaches.

Recorded 89 tackles and four interceptions as a sophomore.

Led his team to back to back 6A state titles and the 2010 National Championship.

South Panola pumps out talent. I hate the fact that it's so close to Ole Miss. This kid is GOOD.

This kid is a beast! Saw him play a game televised on ESPN and he was a man among boys. Hopefully we can get him on campus a few times over the next year.

This kid has been a stud since he was a freshman. Best talent they had the past two years, and that says a lot.

This guy was the talk of the town when he came down here to start the season. Was the best player inside the state of Alabama's borders that day period. Would love to pull this monster of an athlete.

I don't think it's 7 better DBs in the country. I don't know how he's not a 5 star. This first ranking is a joke. VH III at #10 but this boy is #38 right. And Mack Alexander is #56 after he shut the Army Combine down too huh.

I agree, BB. It will be interesting to see how where these guys end up after the final evals. This class is DB heavy. I also don't think Leon McQuay is as low as he is. If he's rated as a DB, dude is a stud.

VN Store

Back