13 Gamecocks accused of lynching

Last edited:
Looked like a fight in the video - and lynching? I didnt see any rope.Also, most of those guys he named were also black so cant exactly be a racial thing - though these days with white BLM activists screaming the N word at actual black people, who knows these days.

Also, isn’t this during the time that players were suppose to be basically staying away from groups. There are definitely guys and girls in that video. Other schools are investigating gatherings like this and kicking students out of school. Not saying it is right or wrong but it is happening.

Looked like a fight in the video - and lynching? I didnt see any rope.Also, most of those guys he named were also black so cant exactly be a racial thing - though these days with white BLM activists screaming the N word at actual black people, who knows these days.
State law defines lynching as 13 South Carolina football players attacking another individual. Proudly, the state hasn’t had a single lynching death since the law was passed.

Last edited:
Lol not accused of lynching OP. It is just a law based on semantics in SC. 2+ people assaulting 1 person falls under the lynching law there.

Lol not accused of lynching OP. It is just a law based on semantics in SC. 2+ people assaulting 1 person falls under the lynching law there.
Weird. Awful AF. But weird that's how this is classified.

pretty bad odds - 13 to 1, must have done or said something pretty bad for a gang-up type attack,
wonder how many are starters? I guess the players broke the covid-19 protocols also.

VN Store

Back