'13 GA DE Antonio Riles

Want.

That's pretty cool about the AJ Johnson thing. Hopefully he'll be playing with him soon!

AJ will be a star in this defense as long as he is healthy. Behind a NG like McCullers he'll be fun to watch inside. Rolando McClain behind Cody all over.

Oh you don't have to tell that to me twice. I'm ready to see what our D can do over the next few years. Hopefully we will have a sick D by then. I was just saying that it is quite legit to see AJ already having a following and he has only played 1 year. Granted he had the most tackles among Fresh in the SEC, but still. That can only bold well for us I think. I'm ready for football...

Oh you don't have to tell that to me twice. I'm ready to see what our D can do over the next few years. Hopefully we will have a sick D by then. I was just saying that it is quite legit to see AJ already having a following and he has only played 1 year. Granted he had the most tackles among Fresh in the SEC, but still. That can only bold well for us I think. I'm ready for football...

Bode*

Summary up on his weekend visit to UF...hopefully we are still in it with Riles. He looks to be real solid.

Great news! This kid looks like he could be a beast!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This guy looks like an absolute beast.

Link to my O/W album: Orange and White 2012 pictures by volunteerlane - Photobucket

DSC_2725.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
That guy has got a neck on him. Stout city. Looks like a bull

Wish we could pull him

This kid looks the part of being a stud. Unfortunately, it looks like we are on the outside looking in at Georgia and Florida. Maybe beating both of them this year will help change his mind.

VN Store

Back