'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

Per Chad Simmons.
Cameron Sutton is a cornerback out of Jonesboro, Ga. that has made a big move over the past month. Scout has seen him at multiple events and he was under consideration for the Scout300 this cycle. He moves up over 40 spots to be one of the top 35 cornerbacks in the country now.

Offers from:
Tennessee
Arkansas
Florida
South Carolina
GT
UK
Ole Miss
Missouri
North Carolina
NC State
Va Tech
Illinois
Pitt

Reactions: 3 people
HG, can you confirm the UF offer? That's the first I've heard of it, and y'all are in on some big-time CBs this cycle.

Sutton has impressed at camps so far this spring and summer. Luke Stampini said he could be #3 on UF board after Mac Alexander and VH3. That's saying a lot when you think of all the solid CB in Fl and the SE this cycle.

There's his post from early in this thread

There's his post from early in this thread

Nice. Thanks, Ron.

swanson-dance.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Does anybody have any defensive film of him? I watched the rivals highlights but it was all at WR. TIA

Dude, not cool! We're in tense mode right now; any bump in a thread could mean something significant with a recruit. Don't tantalize us like that again!

I'm just picking with ya, man! haha!

I dont know whats going on here he told numerous people includng me he was gonna commit to UT. I thinking he was told to wait.

I dont know whats going on here he told numerous people includng me he was gonna commit to UT. I thinking he was told to wait.

If he was told to wait, I'll take that as good news. Langley, Goodman, and some other pretty good DBs are still alive for us.

He said Tennessee is his front runner, we've offered him, he is in camp as we speak and has said he wants to make his choice by mid-July...why hasn't he committed yet?!?!

VN Store

Back