'13 CA OL Chongo Kondolo (Nebraska commit)

Shurburtt hinted that some new programs were really starting to become interested in Chongo. Sounds like good timing on a commit.

Did any of the guys on some other sites hear that Ty Isaac is visiting ND this weekend. Would a last minute play for another 5 star RB make UT a player for T Folston again? Ford and Folston would be a great ending of this season.

Did any of the guys on some other sites hear that Ty Isaac is visiting ND this weekend. Would a last minute play for another 5 star RB make UT a player for T Folston again? Ford and Folston would be a great ending of this season.

Auburn appears to be the most likely destination if he were to flip seeing as he like Craig from FSU and just took an official visit there. Personally i'd prefer he ended up somewhere other than Notre Dame because I want to watch him play rb in college which I'm not sure he'll get much of a chance at notre dame. I don't think it was a coincidence that he was hosted by Keivaree Russell on his OV, a former high school RB turned DB for notre dame in fall practice.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

"I think he can play anywhere but center. He's probably 6-3 or 6-4 so he could play outside or inside."

- Hubbs

The 6-foot-4, 290-pound lineman, who is originally from Texas, said he had a great time on his visit to Nebraska and currently has the Huskers in his top two schools along with Tennessee. He plans on taking one more visit before making a final decision around the end of January.

Kondolo has Nebraska and Tennessee in his top two going into his final official visit. "My visit to Nebraska compares well to Tennessee and those two are in the lead," Kondolo said. "Nebraska has great facilities and really good academic support. They have proven that they graduate their players.

Aside from impressive facilities and academic support, Kondolo said he took notice of the overall family atmosphere that seemed to surround the players and coaches.

"I felt like it was a family atmosphere," Kondolo said. "I got along real with all of the players and everyone. They welcome everyone in and make you feel comfortable. Everything was just real loose and fun."

As a junior college prospect, playing time is somewhat of a priority. Kondolo said the Nebraska talked to him about possibly coming in and making an early impact at a couple of positions.

"They talked to me about playing guard and even possibly center because I can snap the ball," Kondolo said. "They mainly talked about playing guard because that left guard spot is coming open.

"I played tackle in high school then I was a guard at Fresno my first year. Then this past year they moved me back to tackle so I can can play wherever."

-Husker Rivals

:huh:

VN Store

Back