'12 TN QB Chad Voytik

Chad is a product of a very rich family and has been catered to his entire life. I spoke with a non fan who said UT is better off not offering him. Says Robinette is a better QB. TIFWIW

Chad is a product of a very rich family and has been catered to his entire life. I spoke with a non fan who said UT is better off not offering him. Says Robinette is a better QB. TIFWIW

I have never seen robinette but the first part of that is incredibly true everyone in the area believe he is veryyyy average

You do know Kimbro didn't turn us down, right? We quit recruiting him after he camped here and he knew that. But on Voytik I didn't knock him. First hope he does well in college it just wont be at UT.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I understand that. I do not like to see kids bashed when they turn us down either. My point was more along the line that we will even bash guys who want to come here even when our staff doesn't offer or stops recruiting them. I was responding more to the headset guy comment and not even thinking of yours.

I understand that. I do not like to see kids bashed when they turn us down either. My point was more along the line that we will even bash guys who want to come here even when our staff doesn't offer or stops recruiting them. I was responding more to the headset guy comment and not even thinking of yours.

And like I said, I wasn't bashing him. Just pointing out why he's probably not gotten a lot of looks.:hi:

Lol no it won't decide the distrct the ooltewah vs Bradley game will Cleveland won't be very good this year

No offense but according to some sites Bradley and Cleveland lead the way then Ooltewah. IMO Ootlewah is good but 1 year away from contending again...jmo.

No1 will touch Bradley this year unless Cleveland gets some transfers in like they did last year

Yep, confirmed again that Voytik isn't worth the time. Played with Transformers growing up and hates broccoli. Will not put on the weight required and is slow-twitch.

ESPN hasn't posted the high school schedule yet but I live in Cleveland and coach Floyd from Bradley told me

i've heard this too. the news has been huge around here about it. i think every high school athlete knows and is talking about it.

as a former polk player i would love to see it. nobody does more with less talent then coach davis. he gets the most out of his players.

VN Store

Back