'12 TN ATH Cody Blanc (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be to worried about his offensive stats, he is going to play CB or S at UT. I'd be more toned in on how he looks at those positions & from reading it sounds like he had a good defensive game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My complaints were more based on the fact I wanted to see Central win haha. Your right though he did have a very nice defensive game.

Cody had another int tonight and several tackles.... unfortunately for central he is about all they got and they lost 9-0.

a few. the OL is the weakest part of a week team so he would get hit in the backfield. he usually broke a few tackles to get 5 yards or so.

He really did do nice on defense. His line is trash, almost took a kick back, and almost had about a 70 td run.

Okay, I took my fiancee to this game to watch Blanc. His QB is garbage, has to be a coach's son. He just scrambles around and gets sacked every play and throws ducks at his receiver's feet. The coaches make no effort whatsoever to get Blanc the ball, and when they do, it's on option reads to the right. Cody looks like a great caliber athlete out there, he just needs someone other than Charlie Weiss coaching him.

Last edited:
Cody's offensive output for the night was 60 yards on 9 carries. And like GBO11 already mentioned he had another INT on defense.

He will be playing Safety at UT so his defensive performance is all that really needs to be analyzed, but as a Knox Central alum it kills me to see this team struggle like this.

Cody is all Central has. Point Blanc (see what I did there) period. The new coach hasn't done well ATP. The new offense is awful. They have 3 starting OL that are in the 180 lb.-185 lb. range. Just isn't going to work. Kills me to see it though.

Anyway Cody is still learning the safety position out there, but he looks very good. He has the speed and ball skills to break on the ball and he is a solid tackler for his size. I would expect him to get around 8-10 INTs this season. Probably won't do much on the offensive side this year due to the bad offense.

Last edited:
Came out to Central to watch Cody play Anderson County and he's not playing. Doesn't look to be hurt but he's standing on the sideline in sweatpants.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back