'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

Who are the top recruiters at Cal aside from Tosh?

They had a crap season where they lost to every good team they played, and they are about to follow it up with another. Unlike Dooley, they do not have youth as an excuse.

Who are the top recruiters at Cal aside from Tosh?

They had a crap season where they lost to every good team they played, and they are about to follow it up with another. Unlike Dooley, they do not have youth as an excuse.

Amen. Don't get the cal love. Minus the location

I want him anywhere except starring for Kiffin.

I want Kiffin to get players like Ambles exclusively in his very limited classes.

If you think Stefon Diggs plans on working as an environmental consultant for Booz after getting a Cal degree you are hilarious.

Noted. And point taken. Though with elite recruits I doubt their future plans are as tied up in education as other things. But still good I guess

Unfortunately that's true, despite the fact only 220+ players are drafted a year and many never make the NFL cuts.

BCS schools have about well over 2,000 players on a football team; many will never see an NFL field unless from the stands or tv. That goes for 4 and 5 star recruits as well.

Amen. Don't get the cal love. Minus the location

It's pretty simple in general terms

1. Location
2. Top academics
3. NFL talent Aaron rodgers, Desean Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Jahvid Best, Tony Gonzalez, Nnamdi Asomugha
4. Brand spanking new facilities
5. Coaching stability
6. Tosh Lupoi- Best recruiter in the country
7. Ron Gould for running backs has had 1000 yard rushers in 9 of 10 seasons under Tedford.
8. Eric Kiesau for wide receivers -

As for Diggs

Cal has 3 scholarship receivers for 2012
Keenan Allen- Allen is gone after 2012
Maurice Harris -Never played a down
Terrance Montgomery- Will never likely play
He loves Desean Jackson
Kiseau was Jackson's WR coach at Cal

For the record,
I don't think Diggs will end up at Cal.

Just to note, Berkeley, CA is the most liberal place in this country, other than maybe Boulder, CO.

It's pretty simple in general terms

1. Location
2. Top academics
3. NFL talent Aaron rodgers, Desean Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Jahvid Best, Tony Gonzalez, Nnamdi Asomugha
4. Brand spanking new facilities
5. Coaching stability
6. Tosh Lupoi- Best recruiter in the country
7. Ron Gould for running backs has had 1000 yard rushers in 9 of 10 seasons under Tedford.
8. Eric Kiesau for wide receivers -

As for Diggs

Cal has 3 scholarship receivers for 2012
Keenan Allen- Allen is gone after 2012
Maurice Harris -Never played a down
Terrance Montgomery- Will never likely play
He loves Desean Jackson
Kiseau was Jackson's WR coach at Cal

For the record,
I don't think Diggs will end up at Cal.

And how many wins have all those things brought y'all under tedford?

And how many wins have all those things brought y'all under tedford?

Granted the nfl list is impressive. Good players in that list. UT has a very noteworthy list as well. I believe we had six pro bowlers last yr. tops by a lot in sec

79 wins in ten years or 7.9 wins per year which is not bad considering in the prior 40 years Cal averaged 4.53 wins per year.

I'm just explaining why these things happen. I'm not trying to hold anything over any other program or even suggest that Cal is better than anywhere else. I certainly have no input to recruits as to where they go and they can see what goes on themselves and they make their own decisions.

79 wins in ten years or 7.9 wins per year which is not bad considering in the prior 40 years Cal averaged 4.53 wins per year.

I'm just explaining why these things happen. I'm not trying to hold anything over any other program or even suggest that Cal is better than anywhere else. I certainly have no input to recruits as to where they go and they can see what goes on themselves and they make their own decisions.

Indeed. And it's a good thing to stick up for your school and be proud. We are not even in it for diggs. I'd rather him go there than sec

With Shannon I would love to see us get into it again.

If not, I desperately hope he is not at Florida.

He is killing it in practices at AA. He may be a superstar as a true freshman.

We dropped off the radar when Weis left. The only reason we still have a chance is his family is close with Jelani Jenkins's family. We may have a chance once we get an OC but would face a big uphill battle at this point.

We dropped off the radar when Weis left. The only reason we still have a chance is his family is close with Jelani Jenkins's family. We may have a chance once we get an OC but would face a big uphill battle at this point.

Diggs said he will no longer decide on National Signing Day because he wants wait and see what move Muschamp makes.-ESPN UF took a hit with Weis but Brian White or Jay Norvell becoming OC is key atp.

Last edited:
Diggs said he will no longer decide on National Signing Day because he wants wait and see what move Muschamp makes.-ESPN UF took a hit with Weis but Brian White or Jay Norvell becoming OC is key atp.

when the hell is muschamp gonna announce the OC? its not gonna be after 2/2 is it?

you think jordan jenkins is a gator with all the LB's bama already has?

when the hell is muschamp gonna announce the OC? its not gonna be after 2/2 is it?

you think jordan jenkins is a gator with all the LB's bama already has?

Brian White is the front runner but Muschamp wants to bring in Jay Norvell(Okie Co-OC) for a face to face interview this week.

yes. "Word coming out of the Under Armour practices is that the Hamilton, Ga., prospect, who UF is recruiting for its buck position like McCord, will be picking UF when he announces on Jan. 9. In my video interview with him Tuesday, he gave some strong vibes when discussing the Gators and it looks like they’ve beat out Alabama for his services. Muschamp & Co. likely know this and told McCord that they’ve fulfilled their need at buck." ESPN(tifwiw)

i just seen all the LB's bama has 5 in the top 150 lol i had no idea they already had that many commited plus the beasts already on campus

he'd just be another LB in a super deep class there hopefully he knows we need him more

Who is the 411? Must be a cal fan but that was great info. VOTP you seem to bring solid info as well, and I was not mocking you, I just do not think Stefon cares about academics.

Desean Jackson is really just about the whole answer. When you can follow in the footsteps of an idol and be featured it is attractive. I think Diggs is one of the 5 best offensive players in this class and I would rather have him than Cordarelle Patterson. I would have traded Redding and Pig for him, but Redding was already told to look elsewhere and real life is not a video game like NCAA 2012.

We do not have a player like Black Mamba and we do not have a player like Diggs. The good news is, neither do very many of the teams we face.

Who is the 411? Must be a cal fan but that was great info. VOTP you seem to bring solid info as well, and I was not mocking you, I just do not think Stefon cares about academics.

Desean Jackson is really just about the whole answer. When you can follow in the footsteps of an idol and be featured it is attractive. I think Diggs is one of the 5 best offensive players in this class and I would rather have him than Cordarelle Patterson. I would have traded Redding and Pig for him, but Redding was already told to look elsewhere and real life is not a video game like NCAA 2012.

We do not have a player like Black Mamba and we do not have a player like Diggs. The good news is, neither do very many of the teams we face.

Yes, I'm Cal fan. I do appreciate UT and its role as a national powerhouse and I also appreciate this website and layout of individual recruit threads. I also follow recruiting beyond just the Pac-12

Yes, I'm Cal fan. I do appreciate UT and its role as a national powerhouse and I also appreciate this website and layout of individual recruit threads. I also follow recruiting beyond just the Pac-12

I don't mind other teams fans on here as long as they're respectful. Welcome 411. Did you come to the game here back in 2006 or at cal in 2007 ?

VN Store

Back