'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

Why is everyone so negative about this guy's recruitment. It's a given fact that Dooley doesn't disclose much to the local media. I think this guy could be the NSD surprise. Kinda like Hunter and Rogers were two years ago.

Why is everyone so negative about this guy's recruitment. It's a given fact that Dooley doesn't disclose much to the local media. I think this guy could be the NSD surprise. Kinda like Hunter and Rogers were two years ago.

Silent maybe. We may can infer more based on more/less commits in the future.

Well Diggs said that he hadn't heard from our coaches. Which is plain stupid. We can't make mistakes like this. Best playmaker in the country and we don't recruit him early. Just stupid. You don't miss on a guy like this.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

add Aubbie to his SE tour..visiting today then heading down to FL schools. "I want to play in a spread, I want to play early if I can and I want to look forward to being part of a family," -Diggs per Tiger 247.

Well Diggs said that he hadn't heard from our coaches. Which is plain stupid. We can't make mistakes like this. Best playmaker in the country and we don't recruit him early. Just stupid. You don't miss on a guy like this.

Maybe he hadn't visited 4 times yet. Or is that just for commits?

Read that he has serious grade issues & some character problems. TIFWIW.

I had mentioned that earlier and was curious to see if that was the case. I figured it had to be something with our staff slow playing him. If thats true Im really glad the way they go about recruiting players.Theres no use in bringing in players who are going to be a cancer, who cant get in or get here and have to be dismissed. Especially with the 25 man rule change.

We'll have Dooley to check in with everyone to get grace on the next recuiting class.

- Keith Niebuhr tweet. Awesome. Here we go again...

Were not getting him anyway so that really didnt matter. Plus it sounds like the coachs arent recruiting him very hard. Auburn coachs could careless about integrity and character of a player.They would have recruited Hitler if he was 6'4 and could run a 4.4

Were not getting him anyway so that really didnt matter. Plus it sounds like the coachs arent recruiting him very hard. Auburn coachs could careless about integrity and character of a player.They would have recruited Hitler if he was 6'4 and could run a 4.4

Yeah, recruiting questionable character guys has really hurt Auburn on the field.

I don't know about some of you, but if an athlete of his calibur wants to come to UT, you have to sign him. Grade issues can be fixed and character can be addressed by the coaches. But simply not pursuring him because of it doesn't make sense to me. It would be better to sign him then let him get away to another school, especially a SEC school.

VN Store

Back