'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

I was being sarcastic. I agree with everything you said.

I know, man. I was agreeing.
emot-respek.gif

I correct this about every time it's brought up:
It was grape Flavor-Aid, Kool-Aid's inbred cousin.

Really? You learn something knew everyday...
the-more-you-know.jpg

Coming from the guy who's from an anus.

I am not getting in this, but I just wanted to toss out an observation...

When someone calls you a "homo" as an insult, it is probably not best to fire back with a butt-centric comeback. At least if you want to convince everyone that you are in fact, hetero.

I am making no implications one way or the other. Just saying.

Carry on, gentlemen.

PS: Dude is no Brad Pitt, but he isn't Sloth from the Goonies (GOAT movie) either. Also, keep in mind he will be at AU, all he has to do is be a solid QB and he can have any girl in the city. His biggest competition comes from Trooper and the cattle, anyway.

When someone calls you a "homo" as an insult, it is probably not best to fire back with a butt-centric comeback. At least if you want to convince everyone that you are in fact, hetero.

Carry on, gentlemen.

PS: Dude is no Brad Pitt, but he isn't Sloth from the Goonies (GOAT movie) either. Also, keep in mind he will be at AU, all he has to do is be a solid QB and he can have any girl in the city. His biggest competition comes from Trooper and the cattle, anyway.

Ok, I'll give you credit:

That is funny!

Carry on, gentlemen.

Look where the poster is from...might make more sense.

ha...me either. it's pretty damn common though. I think 2 out of 5 peeps in knoxville will get one in there first 2 years of school.

So, 40% of people in Knoxville will be arrested for public intoxication in their first two years of college? That is ridiculous. I'd bet its actually much less than half that. Probably a quarter of that or less.

Edit: I shouldn't say its ridiculous because I don't know for sure, but I'd be very surprised if 40% of people have been arrested for PI.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back