'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this... do we have a single defensive back that would hold their own in a one on one situation with any of the big three? cause i cant think of one. maybe bonner when he gets a little more adapted but i dont think any of the others would be capable.

PSwag is the best we have.. No freshman corner is as good right out of highschool as PSwag right now.. He has too much big game experience. He's gone up against future NFL pro bowlers.

Sounds like somebody doesn't like PSwag

Lol.. Gotta love PSwag.. He's the only one who would stand a chance.. Maybe Gordon with his jam, but he would get beat on the regular on deeper routes.. CP is too big and fast.. Those long strides eat up too much ground.

How many DBs in the country can hold their own 1v1 is the question.

A few... none for the gators...lol

I do know that no team in the country has 3 or even 2 dbs that can lock up with UT's Wr's..

There will be a lot of zone coverages ran against UT with zone blitzes mixed in....

A lot of pressure on Chaney and Bray to deliver....

A few... none for the gators...lol

I do know that no team in the country has 3 or even 2 dbs that can lock up with UT's Wr's..

There will be a lot of zone coverages ran against UT with zone blitzes mixed in....

A lot of pressure on Chaney and Bray to deliver....

There's a lot of pressure on the run game to deliver. Will make life a lot easier on Bray and Co.

Doesn't NC St. mostly play Cover 2?

Supposedly their secondary is one of the best, but their LB and DL are all new for the most part. Makes for a good run game. I think our passing game will really be showcased against UF.

There's a lot of pressure on the run game to deliver. Will make life a lot easier on Bray and Co.

Agreed but I was talking about the passing game exclusively... If we can't run the football we still have too much talent to not be successful...

Bray will have to make his reads and Chaney will have to deliver...

Supposedly their secondary is one of the best, but their LB and DL are all new for the most part. Makes for a good run game. I think our passing game will really be showcased against UF.

I say it'll be more so showcased in the first two quarters of the Georgia St game

Agreed but I was talking about the passing game exclusively... If we can't run the football we still have too much talent to not be successful...

Bray will have to make his reads and Chaney will have to deliver...

If they can't run the ball with this much talent on the outside it's a major problem.

But Chaney has got to call a better game than he has. Seems like he gets frustrated as a playcaller sometimes.

Supposedly their secondary is one of the best, but their LB and DL are all new for the most part. Makes for a good run game. I think our passing game will really be showcased against NC ST.

fyp

Rivera is going to go off in the dome... stretch that cover 2 and the pockets open up...

Bray just said on 3hl that CP was physical like Da'Rick and could jump out of the gym like JHunt.

He said it's nice to "have a combination of both of them"

If he's anything close to that then Lol at defenses trying to stop us this year.

Hey yall I heard this was a CP thread and that there is a N.C. State thread in the football forum? Maybe it's just a rumor

6'4" 225
Hutchinson CC via So. Car.
signed LOI for UT...so he will be playing for UT
Glowing reviews by teammates and media about CP in 7 on 7

Clocked in sub 4.4 numerous times...

Cordarrelle Patterson JUCO Highlights on Vimeo

Anything else you would like to talk about regarding C.P that hasn't been discussed 12 times?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back