'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember seeing an interview where da'rick and justin are arguing about their verticals, i thought they said 41 and 40.5 but probably mistaken.

I believe you are correct. I thought the same thing. So his vertical went down an inch

It's interesting to note Justin Hunter increased his vertical leap from a year ago despite the acl injury to around 41 inches. Cordarrelle Patterson notched an impressive 39-inch jump.

- Hubbs. Sorry fellas his vertical went up, not down.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing is wrong with going to the bar if you can keep your nose clean, but bars, drinking, etc lead to trouble alot of times. Not saying that will be the case here, but it certainly puts the kid at risk.

Do you always look at the glass half empty? Going out on the town is a big part of college life, especially when it's all new to you.

Nothing is wrong with going to the bar if you can keep your nose clean, but bars, drinking, etc lead to trouble alot of times. Not saying that will be the case here, but it certainly puts the kid at risk.

Yea I understand where you are coming from after the one incident a couple years ago. But he said he wasn't drinking (and it wouldn't be a big deal if he had a few IMO as long as he wasnt driving like Blackmon). Nothing wrong with going out and having some fun as long as they aren't being crazy and putting themselves and the team in a potentially bad situation.

Puts him at risk? I guess the whole damn team is at risk then. They all go out and have fun. They're in college. Should they all just stay home and never go out bc there are risks?

What do you want him to live in a bubble??? There's more to life than football.

I understand that. But when a fight ensues. And he is caught in the middle of it, whether he initiated it or not, then come tell me that their is more to life than football. People usually do not go to bars "looking" for trouble. Throw in ETOH, women, and egos and then you start having problems. This is not rocket science.

I understand that. But when a fight ensues. And he is caught in the middle of it, whether he initiated it or not, then come tell me that their is more to life than football. People usually do not go to bars "looking" for trouble. Throw in ETOH, women, and egos and then you start having problems. This is not rocket science.

I've never had to get into a fight at the bar. And I'm known to be a little hot-headed at times. If you go out looking for trouble you'll find it. If you're just chillin trying to have a good time 9-10 times that's what happens. Then he's a big dude on the football team so most average guys won't bother him. I think you were never really a party guy. That's why you think like that.

That guy is the one guy in the crew that worries to much.(Lames need to be quiet) I guess CP needs to stay in the house or go to the mall all day. And he should be in before the street lights come on.(GTFOH)

True. Everybody in the city knows his name, but can't go out and see whats up? Lol. Like you say if you just chill, and act cool, no one is gonna try you.

I've never had to get into a fight at the bar. And I'm known to be a little hot-headed at times. If you go out looking for trouble you'll find it. If you're just chillin trying to have a good time 9-10 times that's what happens. Then he's a big dude on the football team so most average guys won't bother him. I think you were never really a party guy. That's why you think like that.

Actually breaker I am quite impressed because I did tend to stay away from the party scene, mainly because I am not a big drinker and being around drunk people, especially when you are sober is quite an Obnoxious thing, IMO. With that said, I have gone out enough to know that trouble is present in bars regardless of whether you go out looking for it or not. If you would sit down and talk to Derek Dooley I promise you he'd prefer his players stay clear of the bar scene. Either way, I am glad that Cordarrelle was able to stay clear of the trouble and I hope the majority of our players do as well. We need them this year in a big way.
Go Vols!

As popular as players are, they want to be out and about.. That's where the girls are.. And there's nothing wrong with them going out, as long as they know how to act..

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back