'12 GA DE Kenderius Whitehead

you said he is the top DE instate (won't argue that since i know plenty of guys who have seen dalvin at camp after camp who don't agree with that and i won't disagree with your evaluation), but the poster said he is the top DT and dalvin isn't. Jonathan Taylor is the best DT in the state of Georgia.

IMO Dalvin is and someone on the UT coaching staff feels he is to. Well just leave it at that.

Horrible edit there. Jonathan Taylor is best DT. Be happy people think Dalvin is the best DE instate.

Oh, don't be such a "homer", Dawgsfan. :p Seriously, JT's a beast. He and Tomlinson are the two best in the Peach State, and since JT is a GA commit we/Tennessee would love to have DT in orange.

Oh, don't be such a "homer", Dawgsfan. :p Seriously, JT's a beast. He and Tomlinson are the two best in the Peach State, and since JT is a GA commit we/Tennessee would love to have DT in orange.

I would say the same thing oskie if JT was a vol commit. I don't care who a guy is committed to when discussing (see my comments on christian harris) what i think about a recruit. If the vols do get Dalvin he is a heck of a player man, but I love the fact we have Jonathan Taylor. :)

GT signed 7 LBs last year and already have 2 committed this year...the only guy left they would likely take is Alex McCalister who is the same position as Whitehead.

Not 100% sure on UGA but ive heard some whispers that they have told him to hold off on his commitment...I think hes a backup plan for them right now.

what's the deal with Alex and UF? starting to hear his name a lot on the UF sites.

Tomlinson is def a monster. But believe me Whitehead is one of the better underrated players you will find in the state of GA.

Named Vols in his Top 4 with UGA the frontrunner... per AJC

also drops gators!

"Whitehead still likes UGA a lot. In fact, he lists the Bulldogs as his frontrunner, followed by Tennessee, Ohio State and North Carolina"

He has ruled out Florida. “I heard about Florida telling that kid they didn’t have any more scholarships,” said Whitehead, referring to Woodward Academy defensive tackle Jordan Watkins.

After a monster hit Kenderius Whitehead tells me on the sideline "there not ready for a country boy". Huge hit on QB by Whitehead. Rusty Mansell 247sports

also drops gators!

"Whitehead still likes UGA a lot. In fact, he lists the Bulldogs as his frontrunner, followed by Tennessee, Ohio State and North Carolina"

He has ruled out Florida. “I heard about Florida telling that kid they didn’t have any more scholarships,” said Whitehead, referring to Woodward Academy defensive tackle Jordan Watkins.

If this situation with Watkins is the one the UF fan was referring to in the Quintez Williams thread where Muschamp pulled the offer cause a kid didn't commit when he wanted him to, then we see how well that tactic will go over. Muschamp is a hell of a recruiter and UF recruits itself but this isn't the way to go about building relationships your first year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

also drops gators!

Muschamp doin' it the Texas way and reelin' em in!

^^^

I agree! The new staff seems to be even more arrogant than the last...

The smart kids will see!

well if we dont have anymore dline scholly's of course he's gonna cut us that just seems like the smart thing to do lol

i just hope we got some silents that haven't announced yet

well if we dont have anymore dline scholly's of course he's gonna cut us that just seems like the smart thing to do lol

i just hope we got some silents that haven't announced yet
Keep telling yourself that. I have a feeling Muschamp is going to be another Zook.

Keep telling yourself that. I have a feeling Muschamp is going to be another Zook.

i have a feeling muschamp could be another stoops or saban :)

nah really thats what jordan watkins was told so of couse this guy should cut us

“I talked with one of the Florida coaches, and he basically said they had filled up the spots on the defensive line,”

Last edited:
That game is going to be nuts. I expect the scoreathon some predicted from.Cincinnati.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back