'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate only played through 6 minutes in the second quarter. It was 41-7 at the end of the first quarter. Final score was 64-7.

The team they played is the weakest in the district. Next week we play at St Augustine, which if we win, we will probably seal up the district as the last district game is against a team we should blow out of the water.

St Aug is the real test, as Bartram has never beat St Aug.

I'll post more tomorrow, I'm pooped. Directing traffic sucks..LOL.

Dep

Nate is now 98 of 146 for 1428 yds, 22 td passes, 2 td rushes, and ZERO interceptions.

And if you think he just throws jump balls you've never seen a whole game. The kid can make the throws. Yes, he'll need to get a little stronger at the college level, most HS players need to, but that wont be a problem.

Yes he will throw a high pass and let Crump go get it, it's what Crump does so well, but he can sling the ball around. And he looks the field over as well. Last night he threw 4 TD passes to 4 different receivers.

He's a gamer. I just hope Bartram can get the mindset to beat St Augustine this next Friday. In Bartram's 11 year existence, they are 0-12 against St Aug. They lost to them last year in the Regional Quarter Finals, 16-15, so it's not like they haven't been close before.

Hope this wasn't too much info, just like passing on updates.

Dep

Nate is now 98 of 146 for 1428 yds, 22 td passes, 2 td rushes, and ZERO interceptions.

And if you think he just throws jump balls you've never seen a whole game. The kid
can make the throws. Yes, he'll need to get a little stronger at the college level, most HS players need to, but that wont be a problem.

Yes he will throw a high pass and let Crump go get it, it's what Crump does so well, but he can sling the ball around. And he looks the field over as well. Last night he threw 4 TD passes to 4 different receivers.

He's a gamer. I just hope Bartram can get the mindset to beat St Augustine this next Friday. In Bartram's 11 year existence, they are 0-12 against St Aug. They lost to them last year in the Regional Quarter Finals, 16-15, so it's not like they haven't been close before.

Dep

Thanks for bringing the knowledge Dep.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And if you think he just throws jump balls you've never seen a whole game. The kid can make the throws. Yes, he'll need to get a little stronger at the college level, most HS players need to, but that wont be a problem.

Dep

Thanks for the info. I enjoy reading your updates on how this young man is playing keep'em coming.

Yes...all 139 passes (prior to tonight) were jump balls...

Those 86 completions...you guessed it...jump balls

I'm basing my opinion on that video that was posted. Watch it and you'll clearly see he throws alot of jump balls. In fact I counted around 21 or so in that video and a lot of balls thrown high or short. So like I said he needs to work on accuracy. Not knocking the kid, just saying he needs some work. Calm down.

Last edited:
Yes...all 139 passes (prior to tonight) were jump balls...

Those 86 completions...you guessed it...jump balls[/QUOTE

I'm basing my opinion on that video that was posted. Watch it and you'll clearly see he throws alot of jump balls.]

He will have a lot of jumpers here. Big WRs who can go after those jump balls. Should be a winner.

Will be an interesting battle to see who replaces Bray.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that the analysts who watch FL HSFB pretty close wouldn't be heaping praise on this kid if they thought the WR's were making him by catching bad passes or if he didn't have the arm and accuracy to stick it in there.

By the time he starts, we'll have one. Jason Croom.

You don't think UT will continue to recruit size at the WR position? Milton could also still be at UT when someone replaces Bray. Just because he is developing slow does not mean he won't eventually get there. I personally wish they could RS him this year.

You don't think UT will continue to recruit size at the WR position? Milton could also still be at UT when someone replaces Bray. Just because he is developing slow does not mean he won't eventually get there. I personally wish they could RS him this year.

God I really hope Milton can develop. I think he could be a stud here. I'm a little concerned with him possibly transfering.

Sorry to burst the bubble here but if Milton can't get playing time right now then he never will.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the guy is a freakish athlete. Because of his HS experience as a wildcat QB, he is more used to running than any of UT's WR's. If he could catch consistently, he'd be playing now. That IS a skill that can be developed with practice.

I have no idea what he will do... but DO KNOW that it is foolish to write him off at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that the analysts who watch FL HSFB pretty close wouldn't be heaping praise on this kid if they thought the WR's were making him by catching bad passes or if he didn't have the arm and accuracy to stick it in there.

True SJT, and as someone who has seen quite a few of Nate's games, I can tell you this kid is accurate and can gun it in there. Will he put it up and let his guy go get it? Yes, but to me that's a QB who knows what he's doing.

Just my 2 cents. But then, I'm prejudiced cause I like the kid. :)

Dep

True SJT, and as someone who has seen quite a few of Nate's games, I can tell you this kid is accurate and can gun it in there. Will he put it up and let his guy go get it? Yes, but to me that's a QB who knows what he's doing.

Just my 2 cents. But then, I'm prejudiced cause I like the kid. :)

Dep

What is his height? I don't trust recruiting services on measurables and assumed you could tell me.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the guy is a freakish athlete. Because of his HS experience as a wildcat QB, he is more used to running than any of UT's WR's. If he could catch consistently, he'd be playing now. That IS a skill that can be developed with practice.

I have no idea what he will do... but DO KNOW that it is foolish to write him off at this point.

You're right, it would be foolish to write off the guy that can't catch nor beat out the great Z. Rogers, nor can get any playing time (can't even get in the rotation). My bad:eek:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back