12:40 Jeremy Pruitt discusses "new" staff and responsibilities

Missed some of this, Will Friend position?
RB coach? Any questions about Graham?

Lastly, the pressers are all the same. Some guy in the back ask a question that you cannot hear. They should be required to find a mic before speaking

Reactions: Vol Main
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Surprised he was okay with this move. It is a demotion for sure. Maybe he felt overwhelmed and is happy with the move.
He has been DC before TN. So did Rumph get demoted as well? Having 3 DC is a stretch but two guys with demotions one of which being your best buddy can’t help cohesion amongst the coaches. Of Sherrer, Rumph, and Ansley, Ansley is the only one who hasn’t called defensive plays. Pruitt said he’s ready tho.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Surprised he was okay with this move. It is a demotion for sure. Maybe he felt overwhelmed and is happy with the move.

Not sure it's a demotion. A) He was the co-DC, now he's the sole Special Teams Coordinator; B) He didn't have playcalling duties. He was co-DC in name only to justify higher pay. With the STs title, he's getting the same thing.

Missed some of this, Will Friend position?
RB coach? Any questions about Graham?

Lastly, the pressers are all the same. Some guy in the back ask a question that you cannot hear. They should be required to find a mic before speaking
Friend's position remains unchanged

Reactions: Mccage
You can maybe name 2-3 mistakes he has made with the press. He speaks about 50-60 times a year.
Eh, it's public speaking not a math test. It's not that easy to define what a mistake is. But I think you might be the first person to ever accuse Jeremy Pruitt of even being above average at it.

But I'd like to point out I don't give a rats behind either way. The coach at LSU doesn't even speak English. Just win baby.

Eh, it's public speaking not a math test. It's not that easy to define what a mistake is. But I think you might be the first person to ever accuse Jeremy Pruitt of even being above average at it.

But I'd like to point out I don't give a rats behind either way. The coach at LSU doesn't even speak English. Just win baby.

That’s probably because most people are listening for something that makes them feel good.

I think Sherrer sticks. His pay Che k ain’t changed just a title and still a coordinator. Interesting Tee will prolly have an asst. HC title too. I think they grooming him for HC when Pruitt goes home to bama in a few seasons.

VN Store

Back