'11 SC QB Justin Worley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the consensus is that Rivals is behind this year.

I think anytime you try and break down someone's talent with decimal points it's not gonna work nor should it.

Remember the b-ball movie "Blue Chips"? haha, They should just put kids in the 3 categories and let it be. High, Mid, and Low level prospects.

Of course, that just wouldn't be any fun would it?:dry:

I think anytime you try and break down someone's talent with decimal points it's not gonna work nor should it.

Remember the b-ball movie "Blue Chips"? haha, They should just put kids in the 3 categories and let it be. High, Mid, and Low level prospects.

Of course, that just wouldn't be any fun would it?:dry:

No, because stars are shiny :)

Worley threw for 365 yards and 5 TDs yesterday, completing 29 of 38 passes.

His passing stats through 4 games: 100 of 148 (68%) for 1234 yards, 19 TDs and 5 INTs.

Simms will start next year, then Bray runs the show for 2 years. Worley redshirts his freshman year, then starts for 2. (Unless we recruit over him.)

Last edited:
bray cant even beat out matt simms so how is he the future

My cousin, you know very well that Bray is a true freshman, and a thin one with a green OL; no need to throw him to the wolves when we have an upper-classman who is a bit more ready to produce and survive. Bray should get some reps this next game.

As for Worley, I hope he can be an early-entry guy ... does anybody know how likely that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back