'11 SC DE Jadeveon Clowney

Fill er up. 93 please. And uh, wash the windows while your at it
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeh, he is Carolina. I've been reading on some CU insider boards (thnxs to my buddy) and this morning more than a couple of guys are claiming they have a source that says Clowney isn't going to since with them (CU) and he is going to Columbia. But there are still some CU guys holding out hope.

Auburn had a bad secondary this year but it didn't matter much cuz Fairley and company got in the backfield so quick the WR's couldn't finish the route in time.

2011 DE Jadeveon Clowney
Two people who have seen the transcipt of the nation's top prospect say that he could be a nonqualif

Per: ESPN Rumors

Article in the HeraldOnline today about JC's grades. Last semester he had A's an B's and is the same for this semester. Also stated that his freshman year he slacked off a lil and that is where his bad grades come from but he is on track to meet NCAA requirements to be eligible.

Also not sure if this is true but it was posted on a CU insiders forum that JC's has a document learning disability and if he doesn't qualify he will use that to get into college (S.Car).

Also being reported that Clemson is saying he won't meet their academic requirements and that is why he is choosing S.Car but he really wanted to go to Clemson. Regardless he is S.Car bound now it looks for sure.

Also being reported that Clemson is saying he won't meet their academic requirements and that is why he is choosing S.Car but he really wanted to go to Clemson. Regardless he is S.Car bound now it looks for sure.
Doesn't surprise me that Clemson is saying this. Sounds like sour grapes, because the academic requirements at Clemson are very similar to the ones at USCe.

Doesn't surprise me that Clemson is saying this. Sounds like sour grapes, because the academic requirements at Clemson are very similar to the ones at USCe.

I'm not buying the academic argument.

If Clemson wants him, they can and will get him into school. I know those people. I have no doubt in my mind they would make an exception in his case.

Did he ever visit here? The reason I ask is if Clemson is telling him no, I believe South Carolina has 31 signees. Even with back counting and sign and place I would not think they can do any more. I'm sure they would let someone go, but at this point that would make them look very bad!!!:dance2::p

Did he ever visit here? The reason I ask is if Clemson is telling him no, I believe South Carolina has 31 signees. Even with back counting and sign and place I would not think they can do any more. I'm sure they would let someone go, but at this point that would make them look very bad!!!:dance2::p

No they have a spot for him, they saved him one. After the EE and placing of non qualifiers they will meet their numbers. No one is gonna get a scholly pulled out from them for Clowney.

Also the writers (on the insiders board) are clearly saying that Clemson would have gotten him to qualify if he would have choose them and the rumor about him not qualifying for them and that is why he is choosing S.Car is bogus. But you still have the die-hard clemson fans arguing with the "paid" writes (Chris & Larry) saying he can't qualify and no way Clemson would make an exception cuz they are above that. (lmao at some of these die-hard Clemson fans cuz even when they are told wrong they still argue)

No they have a spot for him, they saved him one. After the EE and placing of non qualifiers they will meet their numbers. No one is gonna get a scholly pulled out from them for Clowney.

Also the writers (on the insiders board) are clearly saying that Clemson would have gotten him to qualify if he would have choose them and the rumor about him not qualifying for them and that is why he is choosing S.Car is bogus. But you still have the die-hard clemson fans arguing with the "paid" writes (Chris & Larry) saying he can't qualify and no way Clemson would make an exception cuz they are above that. (lmao at some of these die-hard Clemson fans cuz even when they are told wrong they still argue)

Thanks for the info. I could not help but wonder if he had visited here at any point since it was looking like he put himself and the universitys in a difficult position.:salute:

VN Store

Back