'11 MI WR DeAnthony Arnett - UT Commit

Baggett is going to be a HUGE addition to the UT program. He has one of the best WR Resumes you will find anywhere and is a very solid recruiter. He will land us some good prospects, hopefully Arnett and Hayes.

Jim Chaney and Charlie Bagget just left Saginaw High School in Michigan. Home of D'Anthony Arnett.

Per Hubbs!!!!

Arnett loves Bagget, good to get him in there with Chaney.

This is a position and a position coach that I feel rather confident with. We've landed some impressive receivers last year and with us targeting Arnett we're right back after some excellent ones this year.

If Bray especially does get PT this year and impresses, and we pickup a commitment from Worley, then we do start looking pretty attractive this year for wideouts. And Baggett definitely knows his stuff.

It'll be interesting to see if he attends the Bighouse BB-Q this weekend at Michigan. He's currently on the fence.

They can't have BBQ in Michigan, Rod has them practicing 10 hours a day.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd just like to snag this guy for some sort of payback to the state of Michigan for robbing us our first Heisman winner and keeping us out of the final 4.

edit: Actually, Arnett and Justice Hayes....

Last edited:
Getting a duo like Hayes and Arnett from michigan would be an incredible coaching job imo. Im a believer in the Dooley Mammoth!!!!!!!!

Based off the article on Rivals written by USCFootball.com, his brother is definitely pushing SC on him. His brother sounds obsessed with SC and Kiffin.

Everything I am reading including today shows MSU and than USC as the top schools for him. He also just stated that he has real high interest in OSU but can not understand why they have not offered.

Haynes visited 5/18 to meet w/ his coach & review transcripts... No offer was extended & Arnett says grades are good (3.2 GPA & only needs to raise his ACT by 1 point)... He's "confused" because he has high interest in OSU & they would be high on his list w/ an offer.

Per Rivals

He will also be attending the Rising Stars Camp at USC this summer. I think if OSU offers they will definitely jump into hi top group. He seems very disappointed they have not.

Everything I am reading including today shows MSU and than USC as the top schools for him. He also just stated that he has real high interest in OSU but can not understand why they have not offered.

Haynes visited 5/18 to meet w/ his coach & review transcripts... No offer was extended & Arnett says grades are good (3.2 GPA & only needs to raise his ACT by 1 point)... He's "confused" because he has high interest in OSU & they would be high on his list w/ an offer.

Per Rivals

He will also be attending the Rising Stars Camp at USC this summer. I think if OSU offers they will definitely jump into hi top group. He seems very disappointed they have not.

I thought that about tOSU at first too, but now I think its just one of those things where you want to prove to them that you are worthy of playing for them. I am starting to think he will end up with Lame at SC now.

doesnt he realize that usc signed 3 five stars(3 outta the top 4 in country) at wr this spring?

Why on earth a recruit would want to play behind numerous WR USC already has is beyond my understanding. Redshirting his freshmen year is an option, I guess. I would have Coach Baggett coach me that Lame anyways.

VN Store

Back