#11 Kentucky (6-0,4-0) @ #1 Georgia (6-0,4-0) 3:30 PM CBS

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
A136BD08-1796-4486-84C8-0AEB4AA8A8AD.jpeg
A2DDFCB6-2FF2-416D-A1C8-E1279F149013.jpeg

The last two remaining unbeatens in the SEC will go head-to-head Saturday when No. 11 Kentucky travels to Athens to take on No. 1 Georgia.

I started the last two Kentucky threads against Florida and LSU. Hoping the third one equals the same results because I know we all can’t stand seeing the Bulldogs #1.

They’re gonna have to get creative on offense but the defense can keep them in it for a while.

That being said I can’t see them coming into Athens and winning. If it were Tennessee you could make a case for weird things happening but it’s Kentucky.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Tennessee will be the first loss for Georgia!

Probably not, but I’m really curious to see our offense against an elite defense. Part of it is a function of the defenses we have gone up against, but my goodness we are functioning like a machine right now. 28 points in the first quarter 2 weeks in a row against SEC teams isn’t an accident.

I wouldn’t say we will win the Georgia game, but I’m definitely not dreading like I was in the pre-season.

Probably not, but I’m really curious to see our offense against an elite defense. Part of it is a function of the defenses we have gone up against, but my goodness we are functioning like a machine right now. 28 points in the first quarter 2 weeks in a row against SEC teams isn’t an accident.

I wouldn’t say we will win the Georgia game, but I’m definitely not dreading like I was in the pre-season.
I agree, but I'm going to say we will till we don't!

Here is a fun fact, before this year, the last time Kentucky started a season 6-0, it was 1950 under Coach Bear Bryant.
Guess who was the first team to beat them that year?
No, it wasn’t Georgia.
It was…..Your Tennessee Volunteers.

I don't think they get the dub this week, but I would be surprised if they lost another one.

Isn’t that what people were saying about an unranked A&M team last week against #1 Bama?

Bama beat themselves and are a better football than Kentucky.

Bad as I’d hate to say it, Georgia is on another level compared to everyone else this year.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back