'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really everything," he said of what impressed during a recent trip to UT. "When I went up there I felt like I was at home, and the coaches, coach Dooley, he's just real and I just sat and talked to him and he looked me in the eye and told me everything. That's the only coach that ever just really looked me in the eye, and I just felt I could trust him. I felt welcome at Tennessee. He was the only man that ever did that, look me in the eyes like that, and I respect that."

........."I've visited Florida, and I've visited Tennessee. I still have Tennessee No. 1......"

"Really everything," he said of what impressed during a recent trip to UT. "When I went up there I felt like I was at home, and the coaches, coach Dooley, he's just real and I just sat and talked to him and he looked me in the eye and told me everything. That's the only coach that ever just really looked me in the eye, and I just felt I could trust him. I felt welcome at Tennessee. He was the only man that ever did that, look me in the eyes like that, and I respect that."

........."I've visited Florida, and I've visited Tennessee. I still have Tennessee No. 1......"

Boom!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No way. We'll take one. Maybe two if we get one we just can't refuse.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He just can't be any good... taking him would doom UT to never winning a championship.... He only has 3* and seems like a good kid... DOOMED I tell you. Dooley just doesn't know talent.:rolleyes:

He just can't be any good... taking him would doom UT to never winning a championship.... He only has 3* and seems like a good kid... DOOMED I tell you. Dooley just doesn't know talent.:rolleyes:

he will be a 4* by the end. Randolph and Smith wont, though.

we are still obviously doomed.

I'd take Dallas over Sumler. He's the kind of guy Florida has been killing us with the last five years. No surprise they're hard after him too.

Sig bet on whether or not Tom Smith will be a Rivals 4star in their final rankings?

Stipulations:
he cannot be injured, kicked out of school, fail out of school, die, move to another country, or any other fluke stuff. bet is off if anything like this happens.

deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back