'11 FL CB Ahmad Christian

Staff is doing an in home with Ahmad Christian on thursday

Last edited:
Is he the one that committed to auburn on a baseball scholarship or I'm thinking about someone else?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ahmad Christian > Geraldo Orta.

Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to what you're basing this on. Rivals ranks him slightly higher than Orta (5.7 to 5.6) but Orta has a more impressive offer list according to Rivals.

Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to what you're basing this on. Rivals ranks him slightly higher than Orta (5.7 to 5.6) but Orta has a more impressive offer list according to Rivals.

Film. Ahmad would have more offers if it wasn't for the baseball thing IMO

when did Christian commit?

Steve Spurrier is going hard after Ahmad as well...

when did Christian commit?

He didn't. It was reported by GatorCountry but turned out not to be true. Apparently there was some confusion on his part since Auburn doesn't have a football scholarship for him -- or GC just jumped the gun. That's where the speculation arose that maybe he committed to a baseball scholarship.

he had the same offer from UF...play baseball on scholly yr one then join the football. Think it will come down to USCjr, UM(it the miss on Moore) and UT. Kid a great talent but not use if any team is going to risk a ride when the draft hasn't happened. Remember a few yrs back when UNC lost three players to the draft.

Ahmad is letting folks know how much he is loving his OV to Columbia South Carolina so far.

Yeah there is a chance he commits to South Carolina on the visit. South Carolina's baseball coaches are also involved with him.

WOW....Aubbie then UF then SC...kid doesn't know which way he wants to go. SC would be a great spot bc he could play baseball this year and football soph yr. Also helps SC since they have like 35 commits already! lol

No way with 10-12 days left until NSD will SOS tell I any of those kids to look somewhere else....I'm sure he knows that 2 or 3 won't make it into school. If it's no room then Steve will put him on a baseball scholly year one...he's looking at a RS anyway.

No way with 10-12 days left until NSD will SOS tell I any of those kids to look somewhere else....I'm sure he knows that 2 or 3 won't make it into school. If it's no room then Steve will put him on a baseball scholly year one...he's looking at a RS anyway.

No he won't tell recruits to look elsewhere. But greyshirts have been discussed with several commits. South Carolina is gonna have to do something as it is likely that on top of Christian they will get at least 3 more commits. And they will all be takes.

Last edited:
The rumors are out that Ahmad has committed to South Carolina, just read same from Chris Nee
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back