104th Annual Rose Bowl #2 Oklahoma vs #3 Georgia

Kirby has no clue how to stop an offense like this he showed that last 2 years against Clemson

Not that it’s easy to do or anything lol

OU getting ball after half will be huge

What is that play they keep using were the quarterback throws the ball at his teammates down field? And why are their running backs not running into their lineman and losing two yards?

Bunch of sorcerers on these teams.

Reactions: 5 people
This OU team reminds me of a combo of Ut,Florida and Nebraska from the 90's

Uga had better adjust quickly to what they are doing. I think they will, but will it be too late.

What is that play they keep using were the quarterback throws the ball at his teammates down field? And why are their running backs not running into their lineman and losing two yards?

Bunch of sorcerers on these teams.

Then they ran into some painted area where teams arent allowed to go and celebrated.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow! How good is Oklahoma’s offense? Georgia’s defense is supposed to be elite, 2nd in SEC, 4th best in the nation. They’re running through them like they’re not there. I love it!!

I take SEC defensive stats as a grain of salt. There are no dominate offenses in this conference, certainly none that are top tier at running as well as passing.

Its funny that they run the same short stuff we did but people love it. It shows how nice it is to have those wrs and backs that turn 2 yard passes into first downs.

Its funny that they run the same short stuff we did but people love it. It shows how nice it is to have those wrs and backs that turn 2 yard passes into first downs.

um yeah only when they need to and not every single play....

Stop!

It's not always Jimmies and Joes, and those who perpetuate that lie are foolish. OU has played situationally aware football, and their coaches have taken advantage and utilized it.

VN Store

Back