100% Homerun Hire

OL SMOKEY

Coach Pruitt has me ready for the season to start right now!!!! Gonna be a total change of atmosphere in that locker room and on the field. Just what our team has needed for a while now. Excitement is back!!! Man of integrity who is going to work his butt off for our University and our team. Hope our guys are listening right now because he is ready to go. Lets get this!!!!

Reactions: 37 people
People who didn't like the hire DEFINITELY need to listen to that press conference. Whether he succeeds or fails... he's the anti-Jones.

Reactions: 21 people
Wow what a press conference. If fans aren't behind this man they don't bleed orange and have no pulse.

Reactions: 8 people
We were in the Rainsville area when he played there and he was a fireball in high school. I love hearing him reference his dad so much because he is a great coach!

Reactions: 5 people
He’s even got Tom Brady fired up and ready to play. Sign me up, coach!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Dooley sounded good at his press conference. Donnie Tyndell did a great job at his. Win football games. Don't care about anything else. If he's got us in the CFB playoff race in 3-4 years, all will be fine and everyone will be on board. If we're going 6-6 again, we're going to see him and Fulmer both on the ropes.

He's on the clock. Get to work.

Reactions: 9 people
I'm very excited. He has got my positive support 100%.I truly hope to read positive comments on volnation from here on . Negative spreads like wild fire . GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Proof will be in the results, but Day 1 I'm on board and will be behind this man until he may prove otherwise.

Perfect hire for us.

Coach Pruitt has me ready for the season to start right now!!!! Gonna be a total change of atmosphere in that locker room and on the field. Just what our team has needed for a while now. Excitement is back!!! Man of integrity who is going to work his butt off for our University and our team. Hope our guys are listening right now because he is ready to go. Lets get this!!!!

Amen brother! Now let's get to work.

Dooley sounded good at his press conference. Donnie Tyndell did a great job at his. Win football games. Don't care about anything else. If he's got us in the CFB playoff race in 3-4 years, all will be fine and everyone will be on board. If we're going 6-6 again, we're going to see him and Fulmer both on the ropes.

He's on the clock. Get to work.

There hasn't been a coach at UT minus Pat Summit including Fulmer that has had a press conference like that. Dude showed his passion and wasn't BS, you could tell by his body language.

VN Store

Back