10 Years Without Incident

Since Fulmer stabilized things, and we've shifted away from our mattress burning behaviors, who does VN think is the next school most prone to a run on mattresses? I'd say TaM, but they seem more like the patient type, and Jimbo seems to keep getting passes for his average results vs payroll to rival Saban. So, I'm going with USC first, they're already on edge w/ Muschamp (who I actually think is a good fit for SC), and with more than a good probability for a 5-7, 6-6 record in 2020. Auburn seems ripe and slightly dysfunctional, but every time Auburn looks to be taking a turn for the worse, Gus beats Bama...we'd be naming streets after someone who beats Bama 3x in a decade, but Gus is weirdly hot/cold on the plains.

Since Fulmer stabilized things, and we've shifted away from our mattress burning behaviors, who does VN think is the next school most prone to a run on mattresses? I'd say TaM, but they seem more like the patient type, and Jimbo seems to keep getting passes for his average results vs payroll to rival Saban. So, I'm going with USC first, they're already on edge w/ Muschamp (who I actually think is a good fit for SC), and with more than a good probability for a 5-7, 6-6 record in 2020. Auburn seems ripe and slightly dysfunctional, but every time Auburn looks to be taking a turn for the worse, Gus beats Bama...we'd be naming streets after someone who beats Bama 3x in a decade, but Gus is weirdly hot/cold on the plains.
Tuberville had an outstanding record against Bama and they ran him out of The Plains.

Not sure I agree, I was more than ready to burn Dooley's and Jones's mattresses to get em outta town. And I was a long time supporter. I can only imagine what others felt.

Reactions: RollerVol
10 years without crap to get us that pissed off again. Now we have true hope again and we'd burn mattresses if that hope left town unexpectedly.

I guess all of those violations they posted today don't count? I heard one player was even trying to sell replica jerseys...

Actually, the Sunday that Volnation rose up against Schiano, there was a mattress burned at a house in the Fort. It made it on to CBS Sports online. Just a little FYI....
So glad we took a stand against pedophile rapist enablers.

Actually, the Sunday that Volnation rose up against Schiano, there was a mattress burned at a house in the Fort. It made it on to CBS Sports online. Just a little FYI....
True, we came together and saved this school

VN Store

Back