Stanford
Arizona
Arizona State
Washington
Illinois
BYU
Navy
West Virginia

And there's a bunch of Power 5 conference opponents that the Vols have only played only because a bowl game forced the matchup.

Why Texas? What would be the main reason we'd like to meet them? They're no near the powerhouse they once was just like us. Duke was interesting too but the Cutcliffe connection made that one a bit more understandable.

Reactions: 1 person
Why Texas? What would be the main reason we'd like to meet them? They're no near the powerhouse they once was just like us. Duke was interesting too but the Cutcliffe connection made that one a bit more understandable.

Because I really don't like them or their arrogant fans.
Any particular reason you are against it? The list was filled with non powerhouses yet Texas is what you question?

Reactions: 3 people

To see who the real UT is (we already know).

And just because they aren't a "powerhouse" (nor is Tenn right now), doesn't mean you throw out the history of both programs.

And just because they aren't a "powerhouse" (nor is Tenn right now), doesn't mean you throw out the history of both programs.

The real UT.
The slightly darker orange.
The similar history.
The battle that goes to even stupid places like most mentions in country music.
Their down playing the role of Tennessee in their history and finally. ..
Those incredibly arrogant fans.
They may still be my #1 lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Because I really don't like them or their arrogant fans.
Any particular reason you are against it? The list was filled with non powerhouses yet Texas is what you question?

Have we ever played Texas in our football program's history?

Add Nebraska, K-State, Maryland, North Carolina under the bowl game payback category!

Add Hawaii for a vacation/slaughter/Huge Samoan OL recruiting trip.

Add OKst, ORst, Syracuse, Clemson, Illinois and TexAustin for a battle of the Orange!

No order:
1. UCLA
2. USC
3. Texas
4. BYU
5. Michigan
6. Ohio State
7. Louisville
8. FSU
9. Miami
10. Notre Dame

VN Store