'10 MS TE Travis Dickson

Calm down what are you 12, just laughing that you threw out rivals as if it proves every thing
ESPN: Travis Dickson -81
Delvin Jones -79
Scout: Travis(Nat. Rank) 32
Delvin(Nat. Rank) 33

Yes I'm 12.... says the guy trolling a rivals board. Congrats on using ESPN and Scout. I personally don't care what ESPN and Scout say. I feel rivals does a better job with their predictions. Not to mention I gave you other reasons of why I prefer Jones. Being 3 inches taller, running a 4.6 to Dicksons 4.7. I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Jones has a better vertical also. LSU can have Dickson. Congrats man... have fun with that.

Well, according to ESPN, Scout, and Rivals, Delvin Jones is black, and Travis Dickson is white.

So Jones is better. Obviously.

Well, according to ESPN, Scout, and Rivals, Delvin Jones is black, and Travis Dickson is white.

So Jones is better. Obviously.

Haha. They usually are at skilled positions. But to be fair.... Jason Witten is better than most tight ends. And lets not forget the John Lynch's and Kyle Vanden Bosh's of the world.

How can u forget about Jason Seahorn

Yeah. Seahorn made some cool interceptions. He got burned a lot though. I was definitely a fan of him. How about Tim Dwight? Only guy to return a kick in the Super Bowl. Or at least he was the time. I don't remember if anyone has done it since the Broncos-Falcons Super Bowl. Zach Thomas and Keith Brooking also good. Mike Alstott... Most of the good white players in the pros are either big guys or quarterbacks. Sad but true. If only Eric Crouch could outrun NFL athletes like he could in college. He only lasted two or three games returning kicks before getting hurt and quitting if I recall. Funny but not funny that his career ended.

Yeah. Seahorn made some cool interceptions. He got burned a lot though. I was definitely a fan of him. How about Tim Dwight? Only guy to return a kick in the Super Bowl. Or at least he was the time. I don't remember if anyone has done it since the Broncos-Falcons Super Bowl. Zach Thomas and Keith Brooking also good. Mike Alstott... Most of the good white players in the pros are either big guys or quarterbacks. Sad but true. If only Eric Crouch could outrun NFL athletes like he could in college. He only lasted two or three games returning kicks before getting hurt and quitting if I recall. Funny but not funny that his career ended.

Desmond Howard did it before Tim Dwight and Devin Hester did for the Bears a couple of years ago.

A guy from the Giants took one back, it might have been a punt though, against the Ravens too.

I'm not sure why that's funny.... Rivals is way better than Scout.

Rivals: Percy Harvin #1 Overall.
Scout: Percy Harvin #2 WR. Vidal Hazelton #1 WR.

Rivals: Reggie Bush #2 Overall.
Scout: Reggie Bush #5 RB.

Rivals: Mathew Stafford #1 QB.
Scout: Mitch Mustain #1 QB.

Still laughing at Rivals? Maybe I'm wrong and you use ESPN. They are even worse than Scout.

I think he's laughing because stars are irrelevant once they put pads on.

Desmond Howard did it before Tim Dwight and Devin Hester did for the Bears a couple of years ago.

A guy from the Giants took one back, it might have been a punt though, against the Ravens too.

You're right. It must have been that Tim Dwight was the first person to return an opening kick off in a Super Bowl. That's not really that special then haha.

I think he's laughing because stars are irrelevant once they put pads on.

That may be but we know how they turned out and the scout predictions ended up being awful compared to rivals. I was simply using those rankings as an example of why I trust rivals over scout.

VN Store

Back