10 man rotation set!

I disagree about Renaldo. He's had plenty of time for adjusting to his body. He doesn't take plays off, but his shooting is beyond awful and he doesn't use his size at all. When he does make a shot he usually follows that up with a few more in a row, but it's too few and far between.

His "beyond awful" shooting was almost identical to Goins last year.

Woolridge 38.4%, 31.9% on 3s
Goins 38.7%, 32.7% on 3s

other 3 pt %:
Bone 32.6%
Chism 32.4
Prince 32.4
Hopson 33.3

the team shot 32% on 3s (same as Woolridge)

in the first expo game woolrigde uses his strenth to go in side over smaller SF's which is good and he made a 3 but then he air balled about 5. All i remember from last year was that he played hard but sucked aZZ at shooting 3's.

Although I agree with you and cringe when they are out there, I have seen UT win against big competition with these three on the floor. Makes me want to take heart medication though.

Unless you have taken heart medication and understand what it is about, you shouldn't joke about it. Those of us who have had heart problems and take heart medication CRINGE every time some rube makes a comment about such matters

Its hard to decifer through all the brain matter littered throughout this thread to find something interesting... lots of blown minds out there these days

VN Store

Back