'10 CA WR Paul Richardson

Tennessee Jack

Sinaasappel is terug.
608138.jpg

Gardena (CA) Junipero Serra

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 185 lbs
Forty: 4.5 secs

Richardson is a recent transfer from Los Alamitos, where he now joins Robert Woods, Jr. and 2011 prospect George Farmer in the receiving corps at Gardena's Juniper Serra.

This is the school that produced 2009 Bruin signee Randall Carroll (and one-time Trojan verbal commit).

• Richardson recently de-committed from the Bruins, citing that he felt his November decision may have been premature.

• USC has yet to offer, but Richardson is definitely interested in the Trojans as well as other top-flight programs.

Here's a remark from an article posted earlier today--

There have been a few schools that have been up to the school since I decommitted. Right now it's really heavy in the Pac10, but I'm waiting on the Florida schools, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

• Paul Richardson, Sr., played for the Bruins while Rick Neuheisel was WR coach.

• Richardson, Sr., went on to join the New York Jets while USC head coach Pete Carroll was the Jets' D-coordinator.

• Reggie Moore, current UCLA WR coach, was a teammate of Paul Richardson, Sr., while the two played in college.

Paul Richardson - Football Recruiting
Scout.com: Paul Richardson Profile
Paul Richardson - College Football Recruiting 2010 - ESPN

• Paul Richardson, Sr., played for the Bruins while Rick Neuheisel was WR coach.

• Reggie Moore, current UCLA WR coach, was a teammate of Paul Richardson, Sr., while the two played in college.

These two quotes make me believe he will end up re-committing to the Bruins.

VN Store

Back