10/30/22 AP Poll (Tennessee Tied for #2)

The establishment cfb media just couldn't bring themselves to drop Ohio State out of the 2 spot and let us be #2 by ourselves. No surprise, really.
I am waiting on the vote that shows each voter's ranking. Last week we had several a #5 and 1 @ #6. If one of those changed their vote then we are a solid two. Weird that it worked its way to a tie. Media wanted a 1-2 game for clicks and advertising plus more to write on this matchup. All about the $$$>

The post above is from last week and he probably will not move us.

That's a damn joke to not be overall #1or #2. They just have to keep THE up there.
That's just more motivation for Tennessee.

I still think we should be sitting at the #1 spot due to our strength of schedule but nonetheless I’m very happy where this team is at and what we’ve accomplished this season
After next week we will not be able to hide, so let's enjoy the ride. I like floating with zero targets on my back.

Fun 90 second read....only thing we don't have that they do.....

Hayes: Who’s No. 1? It’s Tennessee — and it’s obvious. Or should be, anyway

".......You can’t convince me it’s defending national champion Georgia, with Stetson Bennett still throwing lollipops.

You can’t convince me it’s Ohio State, which has been gifted a free pass this season until Nov. 26 — and nearly gagged it away against an average Penn State team in the Buckeyes’ first “test” of the season."

VN Store

Back