#1 Florida at Tennessee Game 1 Thread - 4:30PM

Wallace on now...this could get ugly...no reflection on him, just...wow, the Gators be good.

yep, I've seen them about four times this season and it just ain't fair...:)

Yeah, I'm with ya, it's very difficult to NOT bring up how far away we seem to be. I'm not criticizing our players or coaches, it's an accumulation of things...but man we look so far away from being able to compete with a team of this caliber.

Don't get the BigHead 99!

Yeah, I'm with ya, it's very difficult to NOT bring up how far away we seem to be. I'm not criticizing our players or coaches, it's an accumulation of things...but man we look so far away from being able to compete with a team of this caliber.

Don't get the BigHead 99!

exactly...no time to be too critical...it is what it is, for now...there's just so many good SEC teams and, right now, we don't happen to be one of them...give Coach V some time and maybe we'll get better down the road...:crossfingers:

GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
well, few got on...at least the boys are still trying...:rock::clapping::clapping::clapping:

well, it's about time they build a new venue...dang, how many championships do you have to win...:)

49ef14bea9b5751aa4e37e3ae97c7773.jpg

17-3

Feels like football season.

At least we're playing some White Stripes.

Kesling, "mine is a train wreck" talking about his score card, lol.

VN Store

Back