#1 Duke @ #13 FSU

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
We make a jump to at least 2nd if Duke loses this one.

Duke up 66-65 with about 7 minutes left.

Duke fouled. Missed a free throw. FSU ball 78-77 with 2.6 left. Reviewing possession.

I think Reddish is probably their best freshman, but gets overlooked because he is a little passive and everyone is watching Williamson.

Yeah i think Barrett is the best player they have. But because we all love the highlight reel and monster dunks Zion gets all the glory.
Barrett really needs to learn to pass. I’d take Zion personally, but I’m in the minority.

My question is: how are those three clowns allowed to officiate above the church league level? My FSU friend says ACC officiating is horrible. Have to agree.

My question is: how are those three clowns allowed to officiate above the church league level? My FSU friend says ACC officiating is horrible. Have to agree.
The worst call was the call that gave FSU three free throws at the end. And I don’t even know that I disagree with the call, it was just minimal late contact. I’ve followed basketball my whole life and I never find officiating to be as bad as people make it out to be.

Yeah i think Barrett is the best player they have. But because we all love the highlight reel and monster dunks Zion gets all the glory.

Barrett has a more NBA-ready skill set than Zion, but Zion is a better college player and the better prospect because you can't teach what he has. For all Barrett's skill, he has a true shooting % of .547 and Zion is shooting .710

Would Barrett, Reddish, and Williamson all be lottery picks if they could go straight to the draft? Or even top 10? That is staggering.

VN Store

Back