'24 ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

Updated for August 1st and July commitments. Removed a few who committed elsewhere, and importantly added the following (Seaton is admittedly some wishcasting, but I LOVE him as a prospect and hope we stay in the mix):

Jordan Seaton
Williams Nwaneri
Nasir Smith
D'Nas White

The Volunteer Club - Home for all things NIL-related for Tennessee

@jvols1999 can probably put fountain back on the board. Also jo trader visiting this fall. Terrell anderson still hasn’t committed to nc state, imagine he’s a backup if amari j and wingo go elsewhere. Mcclellan still likes us and his recruitment seems to be being stretched. I’d also put whitted on the board as i believ the staff would like another tight end if they can find a good one and he is uncommitted and was scheduled to visit recently (just didn’t work out).

Also, it’s spelled saleapaga

Last edited:
I think we are set at RB seems half the team is Dbs so for me give me a couple difference makers on the O and D lines.

I'm not discounting your wants, top tier anything is always needed.
Agree. We can be selective now. Top tier front 7 or offensive skill positions is what I’d take.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
IMO, what TN needs now won't necessarily move our team rankings in the major websites. AM I right?
I don’t much care for rankings as long as coach gets who he wants. In this case tho, he could get a couple more that are highly ranked by the recruiting services. Skill position guys are usually loved by em. But he could save a few spots for portal guys instead. That wouldn’t move the needle.

VN Store

Back