“I hadn’t seen no article, or anything like that.”

If you notice, he didn't pause or seem shocked or inquire more about it. If this was something that blindsided you, you'd think he'd have more of a reaction. He knows exactly whats going on and I think he's a dead man walking

Kid at the spelling bee who doesn't care: "Kat. K-A-T, I'm out of here."

And then as he walks past you, he says, "I knew it had two T's."
In this case...that "kid who doesn't care" you mentioned walks past you and collects a million dollar buyout, for FAILURE.

Kid at the spelling bee who doesn't care: "Kat. K-A-T, I'm out of here."

And then as he walks past you, he says, "I knew it had two T's."

Surely you're not trying to take a Brian Regan joke and pass it off as your own...tsk tsk tsk. He's one of the funniest guys to ever do stand up, imo. Good to see another fan.

I'm pretty sure they're laughing at us for going 3-7, with the losses all coming from double digits, and the fact that now, we suck so bad, we even can't cheat well. We cheated and still suck.
Your record is what your team is and we’re a below .500 team who can’t execute or even line up right. When you factor in the cheating part, Tennessee football is in a far worse place that what Jeremy found it.

There’s our leader right dehr.

We’re fortunate that he wasn’t lured away to Stanford, Vandy, UNC, Virginia, Northwestern. or an Ivy League program. Aight?

They’re laughing at us right now.
Aside from the grammar, it seemed like such a strange answer or non-answer. He has to know they are being investigated and while he probably was not permitted to talk about it, to try to dismiss it with that response was so lame. He should have been better prepared.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
How did this man get a diploma?

IDCCEHDQOFCK7NYFSKBZ2RWYE4.jpg

Never mind. They joke is on us for hiring a functional illiterate with a kindergarten-level education as head coach.

There’s our leader right dehr.

We’re fortunate that he wasn’t lured away to Stanford, Vandy, UNC, Virginia, Northwestern. or an Ivy League program. Aight?

They’re laughing at us right now.

"I hadn't seen no article or anything like that" NOW---I come from an area as Country as it gets; (50 miles from Sand Mountain (Pruitt Country) and Winchester (Fulmer's HT) but I was somehow able to learn proper English. This guy has a College Degree? I guess Fulmer felt a connection. I cherish my backwoods upbringing, and those people are the salt of the Earth; just not your ideal Corporate Leaders .

Last edited:

VN Store

Back