‘23 VolNation Bracket contest. $250 gift card plus custom user title for the winner

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The 18th annual VolNation pick contest is live. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and a custom user title (like mine that says staff). I have decided exactly what the title will say but something like “Pick Champion”.

You MUST make sure your bracket and/or user name on ESPN match your VolNation name here so that we can identify you for prizes.

Let me know if you have any questions about the contest or how to change your entry name.

Join my group, VolNation.com 7238431, in ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge!

password is govols.

The deadline to enter is the time the first game begins.

The 18th annual VolNation pick contest is live. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and a custom user title (like mine that says staff). I have decided exactly what the title will say but something like “Pick Champion”.

You MUST make sure your bracket and/or user name on ESPN match your VolNation name here so that we can identify you for prizes.

Let me know if you have any questions about the contest or how to change your entry name.

password is govols.

Man, why ESPN ? I've been on Yahoo for 25 year playing fantasy and Tournament pick 'ems. So much better than ESPN, imo. Last year, I didn't even play, but I guess I will download the ESPN app, this year. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I really appreciate VolNation and all you do. I just prefer Yahoo's fantasy app

Reactions: Volfan1000
Man, why ESPN ? I've been on Yahoo for 25 year playing fantasy and Tournament pick 'ems. So much better than ESPN, imo. Last year, I didn't even play, but I guess I will download the ESPN app, this year. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I really appreciate VolNation and all you do. I just prefer Yahoo's fantasy app
You can just do it on the website.

password is govols.

I’ve participated in your brackets in the past but I’m not savy enough to even figure out how to log in to this!

I’ve participated in your brackets in the past but I’m not savy enough to even figure out how to log in to this!
It's pretty simple. Just sign up for an espn account if you don't have one and then click the link above to make your picks. I'll be happy to walk you through it if you’re having issues.

Last edited:
In

Vols to Sweet 16, but don't see them getting past Purdue, then KState/Marquette to make Final 4.

Picks are in, I've watched maybe 1 game so I'm supremely confident in my picks.... :p
Freak, I tried to log in using my volnation username and the password provided. Message says my credentials do not match. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Freak, I tried to log in using my volnation username and the password provided. Message says my credentials do not match. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Log in using your espn account or register for one if you don’t have one. Then click the link to enter picks and change the name of your picks to match your name here.

Reactions: WillisWG
ESPN is currently showing the bracketology show right now for both tournaments and there were over 5.5 million brackets already filled out and counting.

This is one of the many ways Freak makes VN such a special place. Sadly, for me, I don't ESPN. My ESPN hate is too strong.

Anyone else go thru and carefully select each game and then when you get to the FF you're like WTF??

VN Store

Back