‘23 TN DL Nathan Robinson commits to the Vols

from Breaking: In-State DL Nathan Robinson Commits to Vols, Details Why 'All Signs Pointed' to Tennessee

Robinson will also enjoy getting to recruit several of his friends to play with him at the next level.

"Probably Caleb Herring," Robinson said of where he will turn his recruiting efforts too. "We are close as recruiting friends go. That will probably be my first recruiting target. I will talk to Brycen Sanders and Ethan Crisp too. I know his top six didn't involve Tennessee, and I know why, but I am still going to try. Just these in-state guys that I have been able to travel to all of these places with and build relationships with."

Gotta like that attitude. Bring on the beef!

This kid is a BEAST. Looks like he has already had a year in an SEC weight room (watched him rep out squats with 500+ lbs and dead lift 615lbs) Tenn 4A all state and area defensive MVP. Junior season...10 games 4A ball...23 sacks and 26TFL. 6 forced fumbles 89 tackles. In 10 games. Home grown VOL since birth. Dont know if he ends up an OLB/DE or at 270lbs now he may be able to carry another 25lbs and play DT. Hes a beast though and said he chose UT in part bc Coach Garner got on his arse at camp and truly coached him instead of kissing his butt. THATs a winning attitude. He wants to be better, not be buttsmooched

Kid should have been a 4* easy based on his film. GO VOLS.

VN Store

Back