‘23 NC SG Freddie Dilione (Tennessee commit)

What were those stats from?
Those were stats from his most recent AAU event Adidas 3SSB, just a five game sample size. I’m not worried about his jumpshot at all

Here’s a scouting video from one of the games from that event. Looks confident pulling up from three, has a solid quick release. Midrange seems to be his bread and butter now but as cliche as it is he’s really the type of three level scorer we need

Last edited:

cncchris33

Those were stats from his most recent AAU event Adidas 3SSB, just a five game sample size. I’m not worried about his jumpshot at all
Ok, thanks. I was going to say…I’ve seen enough film of him to believe he either takes a ton of outside shots to be a 16.9% 3-pt shooter, or that was a small sample size. He’s got plenty of shots on film, albeit highlights, showing a smooth, natural shooting stroke that goes in an awful lot.

TheMookieMonster

Pretty sure you could select a 5-game sample from last year for any of the current players on our roster, including Kennedy Chandler, and you would have thought that player sucked.

Something tells me no one on this board thinks Kennedy Chandler actually sucks lol. Small sample sizes are hard to draw conclusions from. Even the best have bad days or weekends.

Stoerner Fumbles

Ok, thanks. I was going to say…I’ve seen enough film of him to believe he either takes a ton of outside shots to be a 16.9% 3-pt shooter, or that was a small sample size. He’s got plenty of shots on film, albeit highlights, showing a smooth, natural shooting stroke that goes in an awful lot.
His FG was 57% and 35% from three last year. Small sample, but he’s a good shot.

VN Store