‘22 TN PF/C Felix Okpara

Sheese....start this kid on a high calorie diet and weights now!

Felix Okpara is the No. 44 ranked player in the 2022 Rivals150. This makes Okpara the No. 6 center in his class.

Texas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt and San Diego," he said. "I hear the most from Vanderbilt, Texas, Ole Miss and Tennessee.”

“Texas and Tennessee are telling me I can fit well with my ability to score in the post, rebound and block the shots. I know Texas plays off of their four and five man a lot on offense.” From Tennessee I talk with coach Desmond (Oliver) a lot.”

“I am looking for development. Also, a school’s style of play as well as the seniors who will be at my position when I get on campus.” Okpara said. “I am set on being a 2022 and do not have a commitment date yet, still feeling through all the schools.”
-Rivals

I’m curious how many on this board would b!tch about a career 6ppg 6rpg guy.
I don’t hear anyone going on and on about Ado being a huge CRB miss, but I for one think he could have been a solid contributor in the paint especially defensively. I guess we took Walker instead? Hind sight is 20/20, but Ado would have clearly been the better choice between the two

I don’t hear anyone going on and on about Ado being a huge CRB miss, but I for one think he could have been a solid contributor in the paint especially defensively. I guess we took Walker instead? Hind sight is 20/20, but Ado would have clearly been the better choice between the two
I wasn’t discrediting Ado, I’m simply saying I doubt our fan base would applaud a 6/6 guy.

Ado is a redshirt senior. He was being recruited in Barnes first and second years. We took Alexander around that time. He would not have contributed his first 3 seasons at UT. He would have helped some the last 2 years. He's averaging 6 and 6 as a senior.

VN Store

Back