โ€˜22 NC PF Deโ€™ante Green

View attachment 353325

Just made his final 6 today! 6'9" power forward. Really could use him
On 247, that said he could still possibly reclassify for '21. If he does, damn, he would be nice to pair up with Chandler, then add the Robert Morris transfer, AJ and we would be considerably better down low, next year. I expect Fulk to play another year, too. Little development with ON and freeing Walker, post play will be much, much better, next year. Yeah, I'm jumping the gun, that's what I do

On 247, that said he could still possibly reclassify for '21. If he does, damn, he would be nice to pair up with Chandler, then add the Robert Morris transfer, AJ and we would be considerably better down low, next year. I expect Fulk to play another year, too. Little development with ON and freeing Walker, post play will be much, much better, next year. Yeah, I'm jumping the gun, that's what I do
Imagine everything you're saying plus BHH reclassify for '21 as well. It's okay I jump the gun as well.

Couple of UNC crystal balls for Green, one from Eric Bossi. Probably a decent indicator of where heโ€™s leaning in addition to the fact we havenโ€™t heard much about him and Tennessee, recently.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Couple of UNC crystal balls for Green, one from Eric Bossi. Probably a decent indicator of where heโ€™s leaning in addition to the fact we havenโ€™t heard much about him and Tennessee, recently.

If UNC wants him, they'll get him. Better move on.

- Eric Bossi
I know state fans have felt good about him, UNC and Tennessee seem to be more slow playing himโ€ฆI need Tennessee to land at least 3 in the fall, I like Green, donโ€™t want Edwards to be the 1 signee and look back at guys we passed on.

Reactions: Willy14

VN Store

Back