‘20 AZ RB Darvon Hubbard (Ohio St. Commit)

Decommitted from OSU in late February and now has a few OV's planned...

"I still need to firm up the dates for the official visits but I know I will be taking at least three of them, and those will be LSU, Tennessee, and Purdue," Hubbard stated. "Those dates should all be scheduled this week. I might be taking two other ones, but for now, these are the ones that will happen for sure."

LSU: "They are probably the top school for me right now, and they are telling me I can be the guy that comes in there and makes an impact right off the bat. They have told me I'm the top runningback on their board and I'm looking forward to visiting LSU because I've never been there. I have a good relationship with Tommie Robinson and he's coming out here to see me before I visit. They have been to my school to see me a couple of times already. We talk every week, almost every day, and I think I could be a good fit there. They have a great class already and I could see myself being a part of it."

TENNESSEE: "They have a very strong program and I'm very interested in them as well. They have really increased their recruitment of me recently and they are talking to me a lot. I want to get there to see the facilities and meet with all the coaches. I've talked to a lot of their coaches so far and they all seem like good guys. I can't wait to get up there and see everything. My best relationship there is with (assistant coach) Tee Martin, and I think they are going to be great this season."

PURDUE: "They keep telling me that I can come in there and be the guy for them running the football. They only want one runingback in this class and they want it to be me. They are showing me a lot of love and I've been on Facetime with Coach (Jeff) Brohm and the coaching staff. They are definitely a top school for me. They can't wait to get me up there and I feel the same way because I love their offense, and how they use their runningbacks. We are speaking pretty much every day."

"I would say that Georgia is up there for me and we have been talking a lot," Hubbard "I'm just not sure who else I would name right now, to be honest, but there are other schools trying to get me to visit. I could commit on one of these visits if I find the right school," he admitted. "I don't want to force anything and I need to make sure I get this right because it is going to affect the rest of my life."

-Bill Greene, Ohio 247 analyst

VN Store

Back