‘19 Lamelo ball

Lamelo average 4 steals a game this season, pretty sure we would take James harden if he was a recruit and he doesn’t play defense at all.
The narrative that James Harden doesn’t play defense got old 3 years ago. He’s not a bad defender. And high school steals are not impressive when they full court press all game and he constantly gambles. He’s not in the same universe as his brother as a defender. His dad is not worth the trouble. When he’s getting 10 minutes a game or receives a DNP Lavar would run to the press that Barnes is ruining his son.

You guys are dreamkillers. Lamelo in orange would be sick.

But even if Barnes wanted him, Fulmer might block it...
if it’s a Ball in Orange you want then you should go with the lesser known brother , OranJello. Same daddy (Lavar ) as the other brothers , but a different mother . I believe his mother is mayaangelou .... iirc.

I think it would be a bad idea to sign Ball. I also thought he was ineligible to play college ball but all that stuff is a mess and who knows? I dont think we need a player who is a major distraction. I think if there is a coach who could do a good job with Ball, it is Rick Barnes, but I just dont think we want the headache.

I personally would like to send Lamelo's dad a bowl pf mixed greens.Kudzu and poisonivy to help him scratch his throat instead of spouting all of his thoughts to the world.His son,great offense,ZERO "D".I just don't think coach Barnes would go for that too much.

I personally would like to send Lamelo's dad a bowl pf mixed greens.Kudzu and poisonivy to help him scratch his throat instead of spouting all of his thoughts to the world.His son,great offense,ZERO "D".I just don't think coach Barnes would go for that too much.
Defense is “effort” that’s why I said Rick Barnes can change his mentality and the way Lamelo play the game. Anybody can add effort and be a great defender Lamelo is 6’7 combo guard with length Josiah is a 6’7 combo Gaurd with length them together think about that

I’m really not trying to be rude.. but OP you were joking right ? Like that was a good idea in your head. You knew you were about to get roasted for this

Reactions: OrangeDog
So y’all mean to tell me if nobody knew lavar was his father yall wouldn’t want Lamelo if he wanted to come play here? Boy y’all sleep! These recruiting sites just handing out five stars to prospects that can’t play. 😂😂 boy y’all funny 😆

LOL

Barnes has build this team with chemistry/unity..............that would be destroyed by this one player..............and his father. NO WAY would Barnes ever even try to get him on a Tennessee roster.

Why on earth would any team on the up-swing, want to bother with that baggage? Sure maybe a team that needed someone who could score, and needed to get some national attention.........good or bad..........Tennessee is NOT that team.

This is a Penny Hardaway type recruit.

This is a Penny Hardaway type recruit.

Totally

Someone who could actually help, someone who is athletic, someone who may not be a team player, someone with drama, and someone who can help cryin Penny gain more national attention............any way possible.

Reactions: StarRaider
So y’all mean to tell me if nobody knew lavar was his father yall wouldn’t want Lamelo if he wanted to come play here? Boy y’all sleep! These recruiting sites just handing out five stars to prospects that can’t play. 😂😂 boy y’all funny 😆
The thing is we do know who the father is and to take that out of the equation is not possible.

Reactions: OrangeDog
Damion Baugh from Nashville outplayed Ball head to head this year. He’s a 4 star, 6’4” guard with offers from FL, Vandy, Georgetown, IL, Memphis, TCU, TX Tech, Auburn, TX, LSU and more. I wish TN would offer him.

Damion Baugh from Nashville outplayed Ball head to head this year. He’s a 4 star, 6’4” guard with offers from FL, Vandy, Georgetown, IL, Memphis, TCU, TX Tech, Auburn, TX, LSU and more. I wish TN would offer him.

Final 3 schools are Texas Tech, TCU, Memphis.

Totally

Someone who could actually help, someone who is athletic, someone who may not be a team player, someone with drama, and someone who can help cryin Penny gain more national attention............any way possible.

Righhtttttt.......... Guess that's why the younger #3 Lawson kid is going to Oregon and the #4 Lawson kid that is a Top 15 in his sophomore class isn't even on the radar. If it were all about talent alone, he'd be actively recruiting similar players that are 5 minutes from campus.

VN Store

Back