‘19 Lamelo ball

He’s definitely not better than Lonzo and he’s extremely overrated. A PG with questionable shot selection and no desire to play defense will not mesh well with Barnes
Lamelo average 4 steals a game this season, pretty sure we would take James harden if he was a recruit and he doesn’t play defense at all.

What type of distraction did lavar cause at UCLA while lonzo was there?? I’ll wait! He waited and hyped him up before draft, a lot of people didn’t know who lavar was while lonzo was in college. That UCLA team went 31-5 and lavar was lonzo father then so where y’all getting at?

Here’s a little for ya

The Ball era is likely over at UCLA and no one should be happier than Steve Alford

LaVar Ball: ‘Slow white guys’ kept UCLA from title

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/922691001

Reactions: Bennessee01
I think Lamelo is going to be better lonzo and 2-3 years with Rick Barnes and having a mentality change learning to play both sides of the floor, he will be better lonzo easy.

Seems like that was after lonzo time at UCLA not during

Yeah because and ONLY because LaVar didn’t have a voice and a reporter by his side at all times. His son was like Zion before the start of football. Not many knew him.

Everyone knows him now.

You sound like someone who spends a lot of your paycheck on lottery tickets.... a glutton for punishment.

BD8543A4-E03A-4DA2-B7D4-8B9FCDE17A05.jpeg

HECK NO!!!

Last edited:
The kids think they’re gods gift to basketball
The father thinks he won 4 titles

If you want delusional ego maniacs who pass blame these are the guys you want

He wouldn't be able to deal with Rick Barnes getting up in his grill, when he tried to showoff and committed a sloppy turnover.

Last time I check the only who is outspoken is the father lavar. We just need Melo to ball and I think his dad will be quite for the time he’s in school so he can focus and the team can focus.

What in the world? This is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. We have been trying to get the trash out of this University for years now and are making good progress. No need to bring more big piles of trash in. Anybody who would want that family anywhere near the University of Tennessee needs to turn in their fan card and GTFO.

He is very much eligible according to lavar and other sources. Otherwise why would recruiting sites take him off then put him back on?
Please consider the source on that one. Do not want or need the drama. That would be a chemistry killer.

Bottom line is we can use a player of his caliber because we are going to lose all of our scoring once this year junior class leave and our recruiting is not that good to be the #1 team in the nation. I’m getting at it like these y’all must want to wait 3-4 years til a player is developed and repeat that cycle evry 3-4 years to win some while losing during the early part of the process than win games every year while still developing players. Look at where we rank and who is in front of us? 🤦🏾‍♂️

2019 Basketball Team Rankings

You just don't want to get it that NO one on this site wants this kid on our team. You gettin' paid by LaVar?
Hell I wish, I just know this kid can be a great player. Just need to learn the ways of a true winner which coach Rick Barnes teach.

As far as eligibility some D1 schools recently offered him so seems like he’s eligible to play college basketball since none of the speculation can be proven.

Last edited:
Bottom line is we can use a player of his caliber because we are going to lose all of our scoring once this year junior class leave and our recruiting is not that good to be the #1 team in the nation. I’m getting at it like these y’all must want to wait 3-4 years til a player is developed and repeat that cycle evry 3-4 years to win some while losing during the early part of the process than win games every year while still developing players. Look at where we rank and who is in front of us? 🤦🏾‍♂️

I see we are ranked #1 in the country

Reactions: Rishvol and Vols410

LOL @ team rankings as evidence. I guess you thought our 2016 class was garbage, too. You know, the one that was ranked #49 nationally and included Grant Williams, Jordan Bone, Jordan Bowden, John Fulkerson, and Jalen Johnson. What garbage that was. 🙄

It’s called development which Rick Barnes can do

The point was that he wouldn't be able to deal Rick Barnes hard coaching. Sure Rick Barnes can develop players, but this kid is not typical of what Rick Barnes would target when searching for recruits.

Last time I check the only who is outspoken is the father lavar. We just need Melo to ball and I think his dad will be quite for the time he’s in school so he can focus and the team can focus.
LOL did you really jus ttype that? really? LOL.

LOL @ team rankings as evidence. I guess you thought our 2016 class was garbage, too. You know, the one that was ranked #49 nationally and included Grant Williams, Jordan Bone, Jordan Bowden, John Fulkerson, and Jalen Johnson. What garbage that was. 🙄
I guess you forgot in 2015-16 we went 15-19 and 2016-17 we went 16-16. Them boys had to develop but we the best in nation now we should be bringing in players that help win immediately and in the future. I don’t want to do the develop a class every 2-3 years. I want to hang banners and schools that hang final four championship banners are at the top In recruiting every year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back