‘19 Lamelo ball

Would be good for more publicity, but he won’t be eligible. He’ll be playing in the G league next year

He is very much eligible according to lavar and other sources. Otherwise why would recruiting sites take him off then put him back on?

Yea, let’s trust what Lavar says lol. This team got where they are in large part because of great chemistry and no outside distractions, you wanna mess up that, then add someone from the Ball family.

Reactions: Bennessee01
No matter what you think, the common sense thought here is that the NCAA would keep him off the court so long that it wouldn’t matter.

Allowing LaVar to bully them and sidestep rules would be a black eye to everyone. He will be blackballed from the league and for good reason.

The NCAA would force them to fight for every single issue separately. I’m not so sure they wouldn’t cause problems for the school who even gave him a look/chance. He’ll get the Kap treatment.

Just a theory.

I don't want the Ball family anywhere near UT, period. That's opening the door for the NCAA with all the sh!tty ball family apparel

Reactions: DixieVol
The thread starter is at least 1 of 5 if not more.
1) A troll
2) Rasputin_Vol
3) Never been kicked in the face repeatedly for months by really dumb decisions
4) Enjoys getting repeatedly kicked in the face for months by dumb decisions
5) Is just plain dumb (like Bama fan dumb)

Reactions: Bennessee01
What type of distraction did lavar cause at UCLA while lonzo was there?? I’ll wait! He waited and hyped him up before draft, a lot of people didn’t know who lavar was while lonzo was in college. That UCLA team went 31-5 and lavar was lonzo father then so where y’all getting at?

VN Store

Back