‘19 Lamelo ball

LaMelo Ball, SPIRE Academy, Point Guard

LaMelo Ball - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

I really think we should go after Lamelo Ball! He a better player than lonzo and he had professional experience. What do y’all think?

d91.gif

Reactions: karmazone
I couldn't think of many players who I wouldn't want more than him, tbh. His offense is good, but defense isn't in his vocabulary. Also he's pretty lazy and a lollygags a lot. And from what I've seen words from his coach usually go in one ear and out the other. Remember seeing this one video where Lonzo came to watch his team practice, was before Spire and not Lavar's team, where he pointed out just how much him and his team just don't care. Looked like they were just playing rec ball out there for fun and not trying to improve. And the coach is trying to get them to listen, but they didn't seem to care. Doesn't really sound like someone I'd want on my team. If I was a coach, I wouldn't even bother.

LOL

Barnes has build this team with chemistry/unity..............that would be destroyed by this one player..............and his father. NO WAY would Barnes ever even try to get him on a Tennessee roster.

Why on earth would any team on the up-swing, want to bother with that baggage? Sure maybe a team that needed someone who could score, and needed to get some national attention.........good or bad..........Tennessee is NOT that team.

LOL

Barnes has build this team with chemistry/unity..............that would be destroyed by this one player..............and his father. NO WAY would Barnes ever even try to get him on a Tennessee roster.

Why on earth would any team on the up-swing, want to bother with that baggage? Sure maybe a team that needed someone who could score, and needed to get some national attention.........good or bad..........Tennessee is NOT that team.
We have so many upperclassmen that soon we will need someone to score? Who do we have to score after Grant Williams and this junior class leave?

We have so many upperclassmen that soon we will need someone to score? Who do we have to score after Grant Williams and this junior class leave?

That is exactly why teams recruit...........and usually for need. Tennessee is on the up swing, they do not want the baggage nor do they need the exposure; they will however need more players, and more scorers...........but there are many out there without the baggage.

Also how long do you think he would even stay on the team? Enough to even help once Williams, Bone, Bowden, ect are gone..........prob not.

That is exactly why teams recruit...........and usually for need. Tennessee is on the up swing, they do not want the baggage nor do they need the exposure; they will however need more players, and more scorers...........but there are many out there without the baggage.

Also how long do you think he would even stay on the team? Enough to even help once Williams, Bone, Bowden, ect are gone..........prob not.
I’m pretty sure if he come in next season he not going to get the amount of pt he need to be first round pick because of his dad but that next season when the junior class this season leave he will be worthy of taking a chance on. Lamelo average 21+ ppg, 10+ ast, 9+reb, and 4 steals a game now at spire prep. I don’t know about you but I wanna see if he can average that here.

You guys are dreamkillers. Lamelo in orange would be sick.

But even if Barnes wanted him, Fulmer might block it...

Reactions: Giveem6

VN Store

Back